Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 26, 2009 in a printed pants and matching printed top by Emilio Pucci
Picture
I think it looks alright. Not the most glamorous clothes but they do look comfortable and maybe that's why Sofia wears them. :)

I think it's a fantastic choice-not dowdy or dull but also not too revealing. Very chic and nice (love the color combination too!):flowers:

The top is by Michael Kors, it is very age appropriate IMO, I like teh different shades of circles and does look good with white pants.

August 26, 2009 in a printed pants and matching printed top by Emilio Pucci
Picture

:previous:
Wow, Sofia looks so young. Very good choice. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this top of Sofia's. It look very summery. Letizia looks pretty too. The necklace? is original and compliments the dress.

Salwar Kameez

She always wears those slightly ridiculous pajama-like outfits with too-large prints during the summer holiday, unfortunately...
...but wearing one to church for a christening is something of a faux pas.
The Queen is wearing what appear to be salwar kameez kurta[ top] and kameez[pants] she is missing the chiffon scarf called a dupatta and these may have been brought from India by her sis Princess Irene. It may have been a hot day.

I do like her outfit though. And it's a nice picture of Mary curtseying to her while the others are watching. :flowers:

Agree with the others: nice outfit, wrong bag :)

I like the bag, the outfit not so much.

Black & White (or other dark neutrals) seemed to be the order of the day. (except QM pink suit that is in desperate need of retirement IMHO) QS at least looks updated, and current for her age and status.

Ok, sorry, I was able to get the link from another source. I love Q Sofia's Dress for National day. The shiny/silky material is unexpeceted with the floral pattern, but I really like it. The gold shoes looked especially good at the reception following the military parade. Very "queenly" indeed.

Forgot to post how much I liked Q Sofia's Hair for the National Day Celebrations. Of all the Royals in attendance, I thought her hair looked the most outstanding at this event. (loved her outfit too, who was the designer?)

Q Sofa looked perfect in the Mantilla outfit, I loved it! Thanks for posting!

This is also one of my favourite dresses on her.The Queen looks simply stunning tonight, IMO. :flowers:

Queen Sofia looks just as a queen should, elegant and classic. I love this dress on her, the waist detailing on her looks especially spanish to me.

A very elegant & classy look. The dress looks fantastic on her and I love the necklace! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom