Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress that she wore in Estonia. The color and style are absolutely beautiful on her.

I love the dress that she worn in Latvia. But I don't like tha bag.

In my opinion, the flowers are too big

Queen Sofia at the Christening of Prince Pavlos of Greece and Princess Marie-Chantal´s fifth son, Aristides-Stavros, yesterday.
Belga-EFE
Belga-EFE
Queen Sofia is a very lovely lady with a beautiful smile. But in this outfit is a little too much everything for my taste.

She always wears those slightly ridiculous pajama-like outfits with too-large prints during the summer holiday, unfortunately...
...but wearing one to church for a christening is something of a faux pas.

I dislike this outfit specially for a christening:nonono:

Yeah, that is rather...awful. Actually, I didn't think women could wear pants to Greek Orthodox services - I went to an Orthodox wedding this summer and was told I had to wear a skirt.

Queen Sofia attending a film screening in Palma de Mallorca on 25 August 2009:
BelgaPicture - Category details
I love this outfit! It is so modern and crisp looking. The design on the shirt looks lovely with these white trousers.

Last edited:
I love this outfit! It is so modern and crisp looking. The design on the shirt looks lovely with these white trousers.

The outfit is amazing! :flowers:
The tunic freshes Queen Sofia perfectly, the white pants complete with Sofia's image.

Queen Sofia wear serious fashion. She has impeccable taste, and always looks completely appropriate for the occasion. IMO she is probably the most elegant and fashionable of all the reigning Queens of her generation.

The top is by Michael Kors, it is very age appropriate IMO, I like teh different shades of circles and does look good with white pants.

August 26, 2009 in a printed pants and matching printed top by Emilio Pucci
Picture

:previous: I really don't care for this printed top and pants. The print is too much for both pieces to be worn together, IMO. The style looks like pajamas. Perhaps this would look nicer if she had worn the printed top with a solid trouser.

Picture

it had to happen ... one of Sofia's beloved Majorca pyjama outfits. too much print for my taste, single coloured pants (white or egg/yellow) would have looked much nicer.

The top is by Michael Kors, it is very age appropriate IMO, I like teh different shades of circles and does look good with white pants.

Picture

In my mind, this outfit is one of the best Queen's ones, I have ever seen!:)
Queen is in a good shape, I love her and her fashion choice!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom