Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red gown is stunning and regal!

Red is certainly a colour that suits queen Silvia and she looks vert regal tonight.

Great dress, wonderful jewels. But not together. Sorry my queen, but I don't like the combo.

Queen Silvia looks very lovely. Quite surprisingly I liked red and amethysts together. Those amethysts look AMAZING!

Queen Silvia looking good in a strong shade of blue during a visit to a hospice in Stockholm today, November 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A wonderful, elegant look for Queen Silvia at the christening of her youngest grandson today, December 1:

I'm surprised she repeated something for this event. This look is very beautiful and regal. One of her best.

Beautiful colour and very stylish outfit on queen Silvia at the Christening.

Queen Silvia in blue during the Prince Carl medal ceremony at the Royal Palace today, December 4:

Sometimes its so refreshing to see something so simple, yet so very elegant. Love how the design of Silvia's gown is kept simple, so the color of her fabric and those jewels are better brought into focus. Love it! My eyes constantly went to Queen Silvia when they were sitting on the stage.

Last edited:
I also love her simple gown. Wonderful colour!

This is a nice and simple gown, which queen Silvia wore also at the state visit to Germany.

The purple gown is stunning and regal. A simple and elegant dress and a wonderful color. She looks marvelous. One of my favorites.

Now this is just perfect, Queen Silvia is the best dressed lady of the evening. A simple design in a fabulous color of I am thinking silk is perfect on her. It let the jewels play up, it was very chic and regal, less is more and this proves it. Marvelous look on Queen Silvia, nothing needs to be added.

Lovely! Simplicity at its best! I wish she experimented with more tiaras. It’s always the nine pronged it leuchtenberg sapphires

Everything works so great -- her gown, her necklace, earrings and tiara. She and Madeleine were my favorites of the evening.

I think Silvia wins my "best dressed" award both nights, she looks excatly like a queen that she is!

Both nights just beautiful. I am happy to see both gowns again, especially the blue one. The jewels both nights are such a treat.

Silvia looks lovely again. Beautiful dress and perfect jewels chosen with it :flowers:

Two strong nights for her. Comes in close second to Madeleine.

Queen Silvia at the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy today, December 20:

** Upper part **

I dislike the dress. It's too young for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom