Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvia's dress is lovely and green and fresh. It cheers up yet another dull weather day. ?

Wow, took me by surprise and I like this gown/dress, it is different and very nice looking on her. I really like the color and the style on her, this is fresh and simple for an evening event. The jewelry and flowers go so nicely with this and she looks radiant today.....ah, must be the new baby in the family!

I love the green look. She looks great.

Queen Silvia has worn this green dress so many times. It isn't her best, but also not the worst.

She looks very elegant in the red jacket.

Queen Silvia the Te Deum ceremony for Prince Gabriel, new born son of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, today, September 4:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

a very nice outfit, very springtime....
BYe Bine

Very lovely!!! And i think she is the best dressed today at the Deum!

The pink suit is exquisite. Stunning colors.

The outfit is fine, but queen Silvia ruined it with at ugly hat. Something more simple would have been a better choice for a church service.

Queen Silvia in black and with a white hat at the annual parliament opening in Stockholm today, September 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Hat **

The outfit is fine, but queen Silvia ruined it with at ugly hat. Something more simple would have been a better choice for a church service.

I agree, another hat would be better. It is a bit to detailed for the elegant and simplistic outfit.

I love her outfit and the pearls are fabulous on her, sits right at the top of her outfit on her, the hat....it has to go back to Princess Estelle, that looks like a little girl's hat that she would wear to church on Sunday....not a good look for her, as said above, something simple would of been much better.

I like Silvia's elegant outfit. That brooch, pearl necklace and earrings add nice touch.
But that hat of hers...ehhh, sorry but this white hat looks totally mismatched and random with her dark outfit!

She looks so very elegant today.

She looks great. Love the jacket.

Beautiful color but not fond of the dress.

It is a little nightgown ish but the amethyst pendant makes up for it

Glad I am not the only one who thought she looked ready for bed :sad:

The color is beautiful though. And the necklace is fantastic.

I so agree with the above comments, a very full nightgown and ready for bed. This is not a good look on her and hope to never see it again.:ohmy:

Queen Silvia in pink at the Sweden Dinner at the Royal Palace this evening, September 22:
** Full view ** Upper part **

I actually like it. :flowers: It looks scrumptious to my eye. The picture from 2009 gives a better sense of how it drapes, and I like the many-folding draping. Wonder what it looks like in person without the 'blurring' of detail the camera lens effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom