Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I liked this outfit, what surprised me is that she chose to wear a German Brand. The coat and dress come from Georg et Arend and was first seen during the German State Visit.

Looks like a new frock for the Queen. Very elegant, and the pink accessories work perfectly well with the dress!

I fond the gown awful and too much.

I like,the gown, from,what I can see of it despite the shawl. The pearls look really good at the neckline. The only thing is she really needs a much better bra! Or maybe, she isn't wearing one and trying to cover that up with the shawl?

I found the dress quite lovely and I love the accessories :flowers:

I do agree she seems to need a better bra.

I actually think she was the closest to perfect of the three. Victoria in tinfoil, Maddies top, I think Silvua lesser fail of three. Over all the three ladies looked quite lovely. But not quite perfect in any case.

Queen Silvia in pink during a meeting with the President of Botwana Ian Khama at the Royal Palace today, June 21 - that strong shade of pink always looks great on her!

** Full view ** Upper part *

Lovely in pink. Both mother and daughter looked bright and cheerful :flowers:

Oh yes, that strong shade of pink always looks great on her! Simple, classic and elegant.

Beautiful color but I dislike the flowers.

The 2 shades of lavender do not go well together, it would of been much better if the suit was one shade with less flowers.......the flowers in the hat would been fine, if just that. This is a bit childish look for her. I do love the jewelry, that necklace is gorgeous and wonder what the stone is? Pearls are always in fashion and I love her earrings, seems that Queen Elizabeth has some of the same from her grandmother. Just beautiful.

The color is lovely :flowers:

But the mismatch color and even fit are not flattering. :ermm: And the flowers on it and her head are childish :sad:

The colour is nice but the "flowers" ruin the outfit totally. And the queen had a bad hair day, which doesn't help the case.

Expect the flowers the dress is great.

I really love seeing Queen Silvia in bright colors. And it was really surprising appearance with the tiara :)
For a woman in her 70s her hair still look thick, lovely and well-cared for. As this was a private family wedding, then I liked that she kept her hairstyle more simple and softer (I would have hated if her hair were severely slicked back but now this style made her look years younger!).
Very elegant and lovey look for Queen Silvia.

Last edited:
Dress is beautiful, red is great on her. :flowers:

But I hate these glower appliqués on her dresses of late. Childish.

Really nice outfit and colour just not mad about the hat .

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvia's blue look is very elegant and a great color.

An elegant look and a great colour, but the hat is not very flattering. The blue and white outfit is great, looks comfortable and casual but also very neat and sophisticated at the same time. And the necklace is lovely, one of my favourite looks for her recently!

I really like her white dress with the baby blue sweater over it and white necklace. She is an elegant grandmother

The blue suit is very becoming on her, yet that hat, well not crazy about the style of hat or the color, to much of all the same color. Maybe a small wide brim hat in the color of her shoes and purse would of been better.

Now that white dress and that cardigan are gorgeous on her with the floating pearl necklace, just divine and elegant. That is such a pretty cardigan and I like the way the edging is around the bottom, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom