Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad she is repeating this dress for the first time. It is so regal and beautiful.

polka-dots have always given me the vibe of informal and child-like outifits, but the Queen looked good.

While I like the color and style, not a fan of the Polk a dots.

I love the polka-dots jacket and combined with solid black skirt its perfect. The red really suits the queen!

I love the shawl but not the gown.

Last edited:
With the midnight blue gown and the gorgeous tiara on her soft hair she surely is the Queen of the night! She looks beautiful and that tiara must be one the lovelies that exists.

Not too keen on the colour of the gown ,not one of her better looks.

I love the color, and the shall. But the dress style is not her best. She does stand out a bit with her daughter and daughter in law both in bright colors.

I am akward happy to see the Connaught, two of my favorites out tonight :flowers:

Last edited:
^ I am sure this is a result of auto spell correct, but I dont understand what you mean at all, except for the part about the Connaught tiara, which I love as well!

I love the colour of Silvia's gown but am not a fan of the lace at the top as it spoils the dress to me, which would have been great otherwise.

She looks lovely in the red look.

Queen Silvia at a reception for the World Scout Foundation in Berlin, Germany, today, April 20 - nice, strong colour!

** Full view **

Yes, the color is beautiful and suits Silvia a lot. She also looks very good with shawls in general.

She looks wonderful. She also wore at the Luxembourg wedding in 2012.

Queen Silvia looking great on the second day in Berlin, Germany, today, April 21 - such a nice and elegant combination of dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very elegant looking outfit on queen Silvia and nice soft colour too on Her Majesty.

One of my favorites suits from her. It's very beautiful.

Another lovely look. Very elegant in gray. :flowers:

I can say for once I actually have the same, well a cheaper version I'd assume, coat as a royal but mine is yellow. Leave it to me that I share fashion sense with a queen old enough to be my grandmother. The fact her daughter's borrow her clothes make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom