Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only favorite is the outfit from Friday. I think the blue suit is awful.

She looks very nice in all the outfits. I love the blue silk suit with the geometric pattern. Friday orand and brown looked nice too. Good, semi casual wear

That one was a lovely look; I have a soft spot or peach colors.

This looks is the worst one that Silvia has chosen for the christenings. I have not much to say, other than it is a miss for me.

Totally a big miss for me too!!

Ew - and this hem looks crooked to me as well. Maybe my eyes are uneven today? :blink:

Not a fan of the 3D flowers and I've never fancied tones of orchid mixed. Loving the pearls.

I am not fond of this look. I only like the color.

This was by far the most awful of queen Silvia's outfits at her grandchildren's christenings. The outfit looks to be bad quality. It could have looked a little better if it wouldn't have had those flowers.

Truly terrible except the color. One of her worst looks ever, IMO. That hat reminds me of those terrible straw creations the queen mother would wear from the 50 and 60,s. She should ask for,her money back

Not a fan of the outfit. There is something about the skirt that is bugging me. I would have liked it much better if the skirt was made from the same material as the jacket. The flowers on the jacket are fine and add dimension. The hiar piece is a tad bit odd.

It seems the queen misses on her christening looks and this was a huge one:sad:

I like the color. But the rest :ermm: the3D flower head piece is bad enough, but the ones on her jacket are horrible.

Queen Silvia with the king at Olof Stenhammar's 75th birthday party, 28th May. I don't like this, there is too much colours and flowers and somehow it brings to my mind circus. Simple style suits the queen better.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

First- somehow missed this. Good Lord. Now I like the dress. I can see Daria wearing it to I**** Halloween party. Or my kindergarten teacher Mrs. R wearing it. But Silvia- no!
Second- Love the hat. Love the dress color. I just don't like all those rosettes stuck all over her chest area.

I might be the odd one out here, but I actually quite like Silvia's outfit she wore to Alexander's christening. It has a rather quirky feel to it, which adds for a fun effect IMO. I also love the shades of purple, they suit her a lot and are gorgeous.

September 13:

She looks elegant and chic. I love her hat and jewels as well.

Queen is so elegant today! Perfect!

Little peplum looks,great,on her,,such a well,cut,jacket.mthe necklace and brooch make it

September 16:

1 2

I love the style but not the print.

Is nice dress but not suitable for the Queen.

Last edited:
I really don't like the cut of this dress. The dark blue color is okay, but.. no. Not my taste.

The queen is the best-dresses lady tonight imo. She looks lovely and hadn't looked so nice for a while.

I don't like the queens gown the print and design are not at all flattering.

This is one of the biggest misses in evening gowns queen Silvia has done for a long time. Nothing is good in this dress. Not the cut, not the print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom