Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The queen looked elegant both events. I really like the pink coat and hat look:flowers: She looked great at the concert yesterday as well.

Uhm, the bottom part is not so nice and does not flatter the queen. That scarf is completely mismatched.

This dress is beautiful but not for the Queen!!

The color is lovely. That is the best I can do.:flowers: Scarf color doesn't go.

May 10:

1 2

This suit is very regal and elegant.

:previous:
Marvelous :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The queen definitely won the day :flowers:

The red suit is beautiful, love the neckline. She looks regal :)

And compare to the two fascinators, I would definitely take her little hat. :D

May 10:

This gown is lovely. The shoes are very beautiful.

Perfect and very beautiful the color!!!

The queen's outift is rather meh IMO, but without the shawl it improves a lot. Not fond of the hat.

She looks lovely, but I'm not sure about the hat, especially from the back, kind of creapy.

Don't like the hat at all :sad:

But the dress is lovely. Color a bit meh but appropriate for the event. She certainly looks the proud happy grandma. Glad to see a few photos of her husband where he doesn't look his usual grumpy self.

Very typical Silvia I think. IMO the colour is too pale for her.
That sash is seriously beautiful though.

She looks very regal and chic. I love the color.

another fantastic christening outfit from the royal granny - she has looked great at all 3 grandchild christenings so far.

would love to see a picture of all 3 outfits beside each other just for the comparison - from memory they have a very similar feel - the lace, pastel colour and straight dress length

Unfortunately, I don't like the outfit. But that's okay, as queen Silvia can always carry herself in a very poised way!

The outfit is very beautiful!

Last edited:
The outfit looks beautiful and I really like its color. But I wish it had better fit -- jacket fits quite tight around her breast and skirt's cut brings out her belly but she has really great figure for a woman of 70+

she got dressed in the dark she had too that is one of her ugliest gowns.

O.M.G DEAR LORD WHY! I can't see one thing right with this outfit at all. Ghastly dress and completely over accessorized. Was it a themed party?

Yes, there was a theme. I just read from Svensk Damtidning that the dress code was "Black tie with Caribbean touch"...

In Bhutan
On Thursday
First
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Second
Third
It's from Pucci
Drottningens blus _ Kungliga modebloggen

On Friday

All of those are appropriate for this trip.

I think my favourite outfit from Thursday is the first one, it has lovely detailing and isn't too bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom