Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the first 2 red outfits- the Queen looks very Jackie O. Like really Jackie O. Love the peach evening gown.

Queen Silvia in Lithuania
On Wednesday, looking great in red
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I hated this dress at the first time and hate it even more now. I don't like the colour combination at all.
At the state dinner, looking very lovely in this beautiful recycled dress

On Thursday, looking good in blue. The jacket of this suit isn't my favourites.
At the dinner on Thursday, hosted in honor of the President. I love the colour, but dislike the top part of the dress.

I love the red coat but the dress is awful. The evening gown is lovely and regal. The 2 blue outfits are beautiful as well.

Queen Silvia in Lithuania
On Wednesday, looking great in red
I hated this dress at the first time and hate it even more now. I don't like the colour combination at all.
At the state dinner, looking very lovely in this beautiful recycled dress

On Thursday, looking good in blue. The jacket of this suit isn't my favourites.
At the dinner on Thursday, hosted in honor of the President. I love the colour, but dislike the top part of the dress.

I actually think that the state visit was really nice in the sartorial department for Queen Silvia. And I love the red and blue dress. It is an odd combination, but she looks really regal in that dress!

Overall Silvia has looked great in Lithuania. I think my favourite outfit is her suit and cape she wore yesterday. I love electric blue though feel that only some people can really pull it off well - and Silvia is one of those people. My least favourite outfit is the peach dress she wore at the state dinner on Wednesday.

October 11:

She looks effortlessly lovely today. The outfit is so elegant. Silvia looks wonderful.

Silvia was impeccably dressed today. Elegant, chic and beautiful jewelry.

Silvia was impeccably dressed today. Elegant, chic and beautiful jewelry.

Couldn't agree more H.M.The Queen looked wonderful and the best dressed Swedish Royal lady imo.

I'm not a fan of the texture of Silvia's coat, though apart from that she looked wonderful. I love the two shades of blue together.

The gold dress is beautiful. I love the color.

Queen Silvia of course alwayw elegant dressed with the necessary accessories a beautiful brooch.

The blue outfit is fantastic.

November 30th:

Green dress Red gown

The green dress is very beautiful and refined. At first I did not like the red dress but I know find it lovely. I love the lace design and color.

I think that the red dress suits Her Majesty much better that the gree dress... But her hair looks weird...

Not a good look at all, the fabric on the top and the bottom did not go together, there was something off there. The design of the top was not well executed at all, it looked lopsided to me. And the neckline was too wide, this entire gown had to much going on at one time, the colors, the fabric, the design, nothing went together, not a cohesive look for her. From the beginning I thought she looked a bit tired and yet there was a spark later of her not looking tired. Must of been a very long evening for her! Yet she can wear a tiara like nobody other queen can, she really knows how to wear her jewels,

I think that the Queen was accustomed to more impressive look. Beautiful its appearance but not so impressive.

The colour was nice on queen Silvia but I thought the design of the top part didn't look right,Queen Silvia has worn far more impressive gowns at previous Nobel galas.

Silvia has never worn a new dress for the nobels, but when did she use this red dress before?

Not a good look at all, the fabric on the top and the bottom did not go together, there was something off there. The design of the top was not well executed at all, it looked lopsided to me. And the neckline was too wide, this entire gown had to much going on at one time, the colors, the fabric, the design, nothing went together, not a cohesive look for her. From the beginning I thought she looked a bit tired and yet there was a spark later of her not looking tired. Must of been a very long evening for her! Yet she can wear a tiara like nobody other queen can, she really knows how to wear her jewels,
I agree. This dress for me was not a win. It did not fit her well, especially while sitting, it seemed to be too big for her. The jewels however were gorgeous as usual. And yes, she wears tiaras wonderfully, the only person who can wear one as well is ...... Queen Elizabeth II (IMO).

Oh my! From the neck up, she looks stunning, from the neck down, she looks as if she were wrapped in latex. This is just awful. I'm having a hard time understanding who told her she looked good in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom