Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2015 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dizzy! :dizzy:- but it does remind me of an old- timey nursing uniform, so I can see why she chose to wear it.
OK, I can relate to dizzy, but it has a more "Jailhouse" vibe to me. Either way, not on a Queen, and certainly not Queen Silvia.

No offense, but HM looks like a nun.
Oh dear, I think the wrap came with the gown and looks about as comfortable and stiff as a board. It certainly wouldn't drape around her as a comfortable shawl, so she's stuck with it.

But wait! All is not lost with our trusty Queen. There is nothing like a beautiful bit of bling to take care of that little problem. Kudos for the bling, thumbs down for uncomfortable couture.

I think .......is awful. I want to see something nice but i don't.

September 6:

I love the look. So regal and elegant. I also love the hat.

I like the outfits of the arrival and the conference simple and elegant but the charity gala to much lace. Just me personally I do not like much lace.

I like the black and white outfit but not the 2 dresses.

I don't know why, but the peardrop with that suit today really "bothered" me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked fantastic in the black outfit. The hat and jewels are beautiful as well. The velvet outfit is exquisite. Silvia looked very regal today.

I am a bit disapointed... Silvia has worn several misses from a while... :(

Good for the Queen. I love the gown and the shoes peeping out.

Love the midnight blue velvet coat. I have a black belted midi one from the eighties I still wear!

Queen Silvia's blue velvet coat tonight is from... wait for it... 1977!! I have a magazine scan of it!

And why not? It is great to see royal ladies get good use out of their clothes.

And why not? It is great to see royal ladies get good use out of their clothes.

I have no problem with her rewearing it, I just don't recall seeing it since the 70s so I was surprised to see it last night! :D She looked great!

Oh, to have a blue velvet cloak tucked away in a closet and a place to wear it!

Nice necklace but the dress don't make nothing on her. The color also don't flatter her.

I like what Queen Silvia was wearing... green is a difficult color but she wore it in a very good way!

Not a fan of this dress at all...

I like the dress (minus the big rose, it looks cheap!)

The only thing i like this appearance of the Queen is the necklace. But i guess I am on the wrong forum here.

Honestly, I don't know what to say about the red dress. I can't help but like it- even though it looks a little nightgown-y and I don't care for the pleat-y things that make it look wrinkled - because HM looks great in it. So I like the dress.The only thing I really don't care for is the Rose . How do I say this? It looks like she has a Rose growing out of her... Why would one design a dress like that? Put the Rose somewhere else - I like roses or ditch it.Why would one wear a dress with a Rose like that ?
That's another thing- the dress shows more cleavage than I'm comfortable with- though it's not the worst Iv'e seen. And yet I still like the dress. I can't make up my mind. Argh! I hope if HM reads this I don't hurt her feelings. One long post for a dress. Hope I make sense!

Great color but I dislike the design.

Queen Silvia in Lithuania
On Wednesday, looking great in red
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I hated this dress at the first time and hate it even more now. I don't like the colour combination at all.
At the state dinner, looking very lovely in this beautiful recycled dress

On Thursday, looking good in blue. The jacket of this suit isn't my favourites.
At the dinner on Thursday, hosted in honor of the President. I love the colour, but dislike the top part of the dress.

Oh wow! I simply love the red dress and the peach one that Silvia chose for the evening! I am not a fan of the blue suit but she has impressed me with her choices! The peach/light pink was simply gorgeous on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom