Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31:

1 2

Silvia looks so elegant and regal. I love the colors, print, and hat.

Elegant and regal, as usual, in a summery printed gown. Love her tiara!

I don't particularly like this dress tonight... but heck, she looks lovely with every single piece of clothing :D

Looks beautiful! But the Pronger needs to be dismantled into something less deer-like.

I wonder if Silvia knows that the whole royal blogosphere calls her beloved tiara "the pronger" ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The dress at the dinner was quite awful, like it was made from curtains. It has been a long time queen Silvia has worn a really beautiful evening dress.

June 2:

1 2 3

The coat is beautiful but I think the outfit is awful.

I prefer this look than that she wore for the reception...Red suits her very much!

I love her in red, but that printed scarf has to go!! It clashes with the print of her dress. I'm shocked as she never makes mistakes this glaring..

June 6:

1 2 3

I dislike the scarf but the suit is absolutely exquisite and elegant.

I also agree about the scarf, but I like the suit. Silvia often looks elegant. With her red outfit, I love the coat but not so much the dress. I'm not a fan of how Silvia is using the coat as a cape here either.

I also agree about the scarf, but I like the suit. Silvia often looks elegant. With her red outfit, I love the coat but not so much the dress. I'm not a fan of how Silvia is using the coat as a cape here either.

The use of the coat as a cape is probably because of her arm not being completely well yet.

The use of the coat as a cape is probably because of her arm not being completely well yet.

You could be correct, I'd forgotten about Silvia's arm being injured. I think Silvia has worn her coat as a cape before (and I may have seen Maxima do it once too) so I was wondering if it was just something she likes to wear or not.

June 9:

1 2

The color is beautiful but I dislike the style.

I am not sure whether I like this outfit or not... I think I have yet to get used to Queen Silvia's wearing suits or this kind of cut... I've always seen her in ballgowns or hug-figured dresses... I believe it wouod have worked better without the cap.. It created too much confusion IMO.

I'm not sure if the colour is too powerful, or if it's ever so slightly the wrong shade, but to me it dominates rather than enhances her appearance.

June 9:

1 2

The color is beautiful but I dislike the style.

She rewore an old Yuki dress. I believe it is the same as this dress she wore to the 10th Anniversary Gala for World Childhood Foundation back in 2009. I think she has worn it another time without the cape but I cannot find the photo that I am thinking of.

This dress looks much prettier without the fur. Lovely color.

June 12:

1 2

I really dislike this look. I think the jacket is awful.

It seems to be an out of the box choice. Has she ever worn separates, much less pants to a pre-wedding dinner before?

I must say, I certainly didn't expect that outfit from Queen Silvia on this night. Hmmm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom