Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress has also been renewed for Margrethe's party, there are flowers on her shoulder.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gallery/christiansborg-slott/silvia-4.jpg

To say that it has been renewed is a bit of an on overstatement. I'm quite sure the flowers on her waist is detachable. While wearing orders is it not place for the flowers, but this time could they be moved to a shoulder that was free. Very nice and flexible, and not the first time the Queen does like this.

The Queen suffers from her right Shoulder , they had to manage something.

The queen was the only one who was dressed properly for the wake up call, IMO. Warmly, with flats and a nice scarf. Her purple cape is lovely, and what I can see of the red dress and nice choker. Love her nice soft, face framing hairdo, perfect.

Very regal looking Queen Silvia today at the Vatican,all that was missing was a tiara!

If this coat was green, I would have thought that Sylvia was in a hurry and put on the felt table cover... I truly don't like these enormous coats, they have been en vogue in 2008, yes! But we moved on...

That shade of purple is amazing! Silvia looks wonderful. The flower is fine IMO, but I can understand why some might not be a fan of it, as it does appear as a little big and awkward at first.

I assume the coat helps Queen Silvia with her arm and is less constricting (although she no longer has it in a sling). She wore this recently in Denmark as well.

I love the color purple on HM. She always looks so regal and elegant, with or without the flower!

May 7:

1 2

This outfit is very beautiful, regal, and a wonderful color. One of my favorite looks from her.

Silvia looks good with every single piece of clothing IMO:flowers:, but I only like the bright color of this outifit!

She looks wonderful! The suit is exquisite, regal, and classic. I love the hat and necklace as well. One of her best looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing as always :flowers:

Queen Sylvia at her best. Regal, elegant, lovely. A queen in every sense of the word.

Beautiful. :flowers: Love the scarf's color accent.

Oh yes, I think the problem was the hair, and this time it was coiffed...

May 24:

1 2 3

This is one of my favorite looks from her. Stunning color, and elegant style.

What's going on with the arm? One day it is in a sling, the next day it isn't. Then back in it.

What's going on with the arm? One day it is in a sling, the next day it isn't. Then back in it.

Possibly the clothing is the issue. :flowers: Some clothes accommodate the arm and shoulder, some don't, and it could be like grevinnan says: a good day vs a bad day.

I like the suit and the color, too. :flowers:

Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 -

Possibly the clothing is the issue. :flowers: Some clothes accommodate the arm and shoulder, some don't, and it could be like grevinnan says: a good day vs a bad day.

I like the suit and the color, too. :flowers:

I most certainly support both theories having a similar injury myself. There are some days where I need a sling and support but others I could be feeling slightly better. I know that some jackets and blazers for me were not comfortable to get on and when you have an injury like that sometimes just that little weight or millimeters difference in arm location can make the biggest difference. I also have found that a sling can cause more pain than relief if worn everyday as the other muscles begin to overcompensate and begin to get sore so you need to balance the usage out.

She could also know that she needs to shake more hands today and therefore a sling is not an ideal situation.

Queen Silvia looks stunning in this suit! Beautiful color, elegant style. Lovely, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom