Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvia wore the same color to Leonore's christening as she did to Madeleine's.

I don't recall ever seeing the red suit that Queen Silvia wore to the World Childhood event last night. Does anyone else recognize it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile appo

Queen Silvia looks magnificent in blue Valentino dress on her granddaughter Princess Leonore christening, June 8th 2014

Always so elegant and perfect from dress, hair, accessories all :rose:
I can not believe that she is 70 :) She has best silhouette

http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHand...-495f-881f-28176dda3375&imageFormat=iPad912px
http://media.shootitlive.com/NY4AvBemcS209wh823NuviTMyhl/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1545

What a gorgeous dress! Love the color and the elegant style. Those pearls are also beautiful.

I agree with the other poster on this stunning look from Valentino. She has the Queen style down to a science.

27 June: Queen Silvia wearing a simple but elegant dress whilst attending the photo shoot for Prince Carl Philip and Sofia Hellqvist's engagement at Drottningholm Palace in Sweden:

Full view ~ Close-up

She looks lovely, but I don't care for this particular dress. Something about the fabric just doesn't look right. It's too..lumpy-looking. Pretty color...

:previous:I too felt there was something wrong with the fit of the dress, maybe too tight under the arms to produce the pulling effect. Maybe the fabric is too thick for the draping it is supposed to be doing.Love the color and the brooch.

:previous: I agree, Silvia looks elegant. Red suits her well. The outfit also gives of a bit of a vintage/1920s vibe to me, which is appropriate for the theme of the event (historic cars).

The King and Queen were also color coordinated. The King had the snappy and very 40's red bow tie. :flowers:

Love the vintage look on both of them! They look really snazzy. :)

:previous:
Vintage or casual or black tie or white tie or on daily looks Queen Silvia always look elegant and modern. Queen with great fashion style :)
Agree both, the King ans Queen looks great

:previous: I'm not a huge fan of the ruffle effect, but in general the dress suits Silvia, she is very elegant. That shade of blue is fantastic.

I love the dress on Silvia. It is both elegant and very feminine. The color is beautiful on her.

:previous: Silvia looks nice and the cardigan looks as if it is made out of cashmere as it gives off that cosy and comfortable appearance. The SRF seem to be fans of the dusky or pastel shades.

Luscious 100% cashmere! There is nothing else like it. I love that it has the look of a jacket with the pearl buttons and sewn on pockets. Wonderful.

The Queen looked superb in her stylish, chic coat! Love the color and the simplicity of the lines. I'm not a fan of the shiny dress underneath it, however, from what little I can see of it.

Love the coat and the shiny dress. Love the color.

Not a shiny fabric fan, but the color of the dress and coat look wonderful on Queen Silvia. And the pearls are gorgeous.

The bedazzled snake print certainly isn't my favorite, but somehow Queen Silvia still manages to carry it off with her usual grace and charm. I Do love her pearl necklace and earrings, however!

The snake print gown is ugly, why would anyone think this gown is attractive.

oooh I really like it! I am always a fan of pretty, covered up evening dresses and this is one. The delicately gathered neckline is very pretty on her, as is the color.
the addition of the pearl necklace really makes it.

Queen Silvia on Thursday evening at a charity gala dinner for World Childhood Foundation at the Grand Hotel. I have never liked this dress. It doesn't suit the queen at all.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dsc_01651.jpg
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/dsc_01471.jpg

oooh I really like it! I am always a fan of pretty, covered up evening dresses and this is one. The delicately gathered neckline is very pretty on her, as is the color.
the addition of the pearl necklace really makes it.

I like the dress. :flowers: Under the right lighting it looks good imo. Under incorrect lighting. not so good. I'm going to hazard that the dress looks better in person than it does being photographed. Probably looks best under low lighting. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom