Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Silvia at the dinner on the eve of the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill this evening, June 7, looking great in a nice shade of pink:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I was so disappointed in this dress. The colour is lovely, but there is too much of everything in this dress. And the top part is really horrible, if the dress would have been made of one fabric it would have been beautiful. Now it looks a little cheap for an elderly lady like the queen.

I actually like the upper part but dislike all the ruffles below. The color and jewels are just marvelous.

I think she looks great. The colour is amazing.
I agree that the ruffled bottom is too much.

I think that she looks beautiful. Great color and cut and of course the jewels are outstanding. And she has a great body!

The color is beautiful but I really dislike the upper part. Kinda tacky and cheap looking in my opinion.

The mother of the bride at the wedding today, June 8, looking great in an elegant long dress with a glittering fabric:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Outstanding, as always. Regal, elegant and jewels to die for! She is such a beautiful woman..

The Swedish ladies really brought it today-all three were fantastic in every way: gowns, jewels, accessories, hairstyles, make-up, shoes and bags. An amazing day stylewise!:flowers:

Does any one have the pink dress worn on Victorias wedding and this one side by side

Outstanding!! Beautiful color. Her clothes are always so well tailored and flattering..

I like the color but not the design.

I didn't like the outfit the queen wore at the Polar Music Prize. The colour was nice though.

Queen Silvia yesterday at the wedding of Gustaf Magnuson and Vicky Andren, recycling the dress from June and looking very good. I don't like the bag, when the dress has flowers, flowers in the bag are too much. I like her hair colour now when it isn't so dark anymore.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/45000/45738_reyes-suecia-reina-noruega-boda-gustaf-vicky.jpg
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...B7EB2D878CD79B08AF2B2F775869A5581A9559&sz=800

Beautiful color, gorgeous fabric! Love her hair.

Beautiful colors but I don't like the design. Love the bag though.

Real perfection.Love the very light red wrap for the church, she is a real lady.

If she keeps this trend going, we are going to run out of adjectives! lol Superb, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom