Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks so pretty. Her hair is looking wonderful lately.

The white outfit is wonderful! As for the gown, I love that color and dress but not the jacket.

Last edited:
I love the A-line simplicity of her daytime coat and her pert hat. Just so elegant. And I like the short bolero with her lavender gown, although I have to agree that her makeup didn't look good at all.

I quite like the two outfits (arrival & the official welcoming), they were well tailored and she wore them well. Long coats suit her well.

Queen Silvia in South Korea today wearing a tailored yolk yellow suit in textured fabric (worn once before in Brazil with a remarkable hat) -

Full view:
http://s11.postimage.org/vmaifc7w3/20120531_PD0582.jpg

Upper part:
http://s16.postimage.org/smn90wmd1/x610si.jpg

For the return dinner in South Korea, Queen Silvia wore a two-piece dress (which she has repeated rather too often by now) in white and green lace, the skirt with irregular hem flaring out from a diagonal line:

http://s15.postimage.org/95v6sdssr/F201205310344701.jpg
http://s15.postimage.org/xu5kx3tvv/F201205310344901.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The yellow suit is lovely and she wears it well.

I think she pulls of the yellow suit. Don't like the print of the two piece dress.

What a gorgeous yellow on her, so flattering to a brunette and her hair is again beautifully styled. I don't care for the printed gown, though.

These strong colours are made for her - I also liked the yellow suit very much!

Queen Silvia on June 1, wearing a nice dress with dots and a jacket - looks elegant:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Not a fan of the dress. It would have looked good as a solid color.

Last edited:
Much better photo, Boris, thank you! Unfortunately, the embroidery darkens the gown and gives it too busy a look. I do like the mint green solid color below it.

And I love her handbag, but would have liked to see her daytime outfit in a stronger color.

Last edited:
What a pleasure to view all Silvia's lovely outfits. The yellow suit, white coat and dress and great white hat, charming lavendar gown with perfect embroidered bolero. Her sweetheart neckline cocktail suit, green embroidered gown with the terrific hem and neckline. All so nicely tailored and paired with just the right jewlry. Only one I didn't love was the greige dress and jacket. Only because the jacket was longer and not as fitted as her other suits, which I think suits her petite figure better. However, I'm sure it looked lovely in person.

Thanks Boris - I think on this event, too - but was the dress of 2001 not white colour? ;)
No, it was always a pale lavender...;) in the Luxembourg pic, Maria Teresa is in white, and you surely see the difference.

Lovely... I prefer it with the bolero jacket.

:previous:
Queen Silvia looks stunning :rose: The dress and color is beautiful :)
It's interesting how she can combined one dress looks different every time when she wore again :).This dress she has wear previously in Sweden and in Germany :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
June 11th- Silvia looks wonderful! The color is gorgeous and the suit very timeless and elegant!

Pic

Photo from Iceflower

June 12th- Another great pink suit! Stunning of course!

Pic Pic2

Photos from Boris

Last edited:
June 11th- Silvia looks wonderful! The color is gorgeous and the suit very timeless and elegant!

Pic

Photo from Iceflower

Strong color, but she knows how to wear it and looks amazing :flowers:

YES!! We have a winner in the Mature Queen Fashion Style-Off! Wonderful color that does great things for her hair and complexion. Perfect length, not dowdy or fusty, nice tailoring and the jewelry is just right for the whole combo. Looks fab!:flowers:

You took the words right out of my mouth, Jackswife! She looks lovely.

YES!! We have a winner in the Mature Queen Fashion Style-Off! Wonderful color that does great things for her hair and complexion. Perfect length, not dowdy or fusty, nice tailoring and the jewelry is just right for the whole combo. Looks fab!:flowers:

:cheers: Well said :flowers:
Always the best dress Queen :rose:

Just gorgeous. Brava, Silvia, for showing how it's done!

Last edited:

A nice look in pink for Queen Silvia during the birthday photo session for Crown Princess Victoria at Solliden on July 14, 2012.
I also like the matching scarf.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the pink suit, as well. I'm curious about the black cuff hanging out of her jacket sleeve. Is it a pink blouse with black trim? She is wearing a pretty scarf and has tied it in one of those styles I can never manage to figure out. lol...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom