Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it´s normal Queen Rania´s dresses have few changes.

I didn't like her evening outfit nothing is suitable ,, granny style & boring . not even her style .

Well I loved very much the black jumpsuit in the first link which is very clear that is a jumpsuit it's really elegant , But the one that Queen Rania wore is Absolutely boring

The first link is blouse with pants, the second link is the jumpsuit. QR has wore the black georgette blouse of the 1st link in Berlin

QR in Agnona dress/jumpsuit : https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/478296422905180284/

Last edited:
Yes, it was posted at post 332

2015 portrait Queen Rania wearing a Krikor Jabotian´s outfit

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The original dress
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

If you look carefully you will find that my post was a quote to your post. I am not stealing your posts, just add more on what you originally posted

:ohmy: It not looks jumpsuit at all :bang: , I like the first link anyway

Blame Agnona site

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look carefully you will find that my post was a quote to your post. I am not stealing your posts, just add more on what you originally posted

Godiva I never wrote it. I only wrote that the name of the designer and the model dress have already been posted.

I didn't like her evening outfit nothing is suitable ,, granny style & boring . not even her style .

I think the same. The dress reminds me old dresses, I think Prince Diana wore one similar (I am not sure) but perhaps the designer sent it to Queen Rania to promote his brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the top but not the skirt.

I love the whole look! The skirt is lovely and I love the gold print, its such an evening skirt.

I love the whole look! The skirt is lovely and I love the gold print, its such an evening skirt.

Totally agree. Perfect evening look. The skirt make the difference.

that's very nice outfit for night event.
i quit like the gold print on the skirt.

Really like this look! I'm glad she went with a simple silky blouse to contrast with the dramatic skirt. It's a glamorous look but not overstated at all.

She likes a lot black and white combination, half of her outfits are black & white. Leather skirt must be the one she has wore in Spain, the top with the embellished neck resembles to Agnona blouse but it is not the same imo, it is new I think.

She likes a lot black and white combination, half of her outfits are black & white. Leather skirt must be the one she has wore in Spain, the top with the embellished neck resembles to Agnona blouse but it is not the same imo, it is new I think.

I think this top might be too by Agnona. The skirt is the one she wore in Spain.
Germany, Spain & WEF

I don´t understand why she bought similar tops (2nd pic is a dress If I remember well) which the differences are small when we have a lots of nice blouses in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom