Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! that's exactly the one I had in mind. It's one of the most stunning, glamorous dresses I've seen Rania or any other royal women wear.

Yes I love that dress it´s amazing. I hope we can see it again.

In another visit to Morocco in the past she had wore a thoub-like Temperlay London dress.

Yes in the Fes Festival in 2007. During the Official Visits with the King in 2008 and 2009 she wore two black dresses that are very very similar, you need see details to know they are two evening dresses and not the same.

The wedding was in Kuwait dear for grandson of the emir

If it's a part of the dress, the neckline is too much for me, but the rest of the dress is beautiful.

i think the neckline ruins the outfit otherwise the gown could be stunning wear.

Last edited:
:previous:
I agree with you. The giant flower necklace overwhelmed the look.

Last edited:
The dress is by Yousef Al Jasmi.

I think the neckline and the flowers is very cool and different to the typical evening dresses, this is fun yet not over the top. Great look but would've preferred hair up.

Last edited:
March 10, 2015 - Queen Rania at a dinner in Morocco wearing an Andrew GN top and most likely an Andrew GN skirt, both are form the designers Pre Fall 2014 collection

Lovely outfit and lovely hairstyle.

Queen Rania ** Top ** Skirt
I may be the only who like that top:)
The overal look remind me the one of Letizia of Spain during the visit to Morocco,same idea long skirt and top.
However I agree she should wore one of her pretty thoub that would be great to watch.

She looks great. The skirt is beautiful but I´d like see her with a nice hairdo.

great outfit for Rania,the top is beautiful.
i agree with you Salma a nice hairdo would be better.

I wonder how would Queen Rania look with short hair...

I am not crazy about her evening look. Something about it is too old for her.

Interesting to see this skirt after so many years. The original was an Elie Saab outfit worn during the state visit to the UK in 2001.

Queen Rania elegant in black and white at the Women in the World summit in London today, October 8:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom