Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress and shoes separately. The folded ruched embellishment and applique are too much for one dress. Simple pumps would have been a better choice. The bag does not fit the look at all.

She wore an all white dress to someone else's wedding? Talk about upstaging the bride!

It was a traditional Pakistani wedding and the bride didn't wear white wedding gown but the traditional outfit

She wore an all white dress to someone else's wedding? Talk about upstaging the bride!

Traditional Pakistani brides wear red (examples). If the dress isn't red, it's some other really bright colour and heavily embroidered; the bride always stands out in her outfit and jewels. Given how rich and colourful Pakistani weddings are, Rania looked very understated.

Last edited:
France working visit
September 17th
Image Upper.com - View Photo

The dress is nice but i did not like the bag & shoes.

I thought the dress was lovely. The color, style, the sleeves all worked well. The overall was very nice but I don't think it was the right look (shoes) to be having a working dinner with a President moreover Rania being a Queen. Simple pumps would've done the job just as nice.

This would've been a winner look for a family/friends night out with those shoes.

Her outfit in Paris was stunning though I didn't really like the ruffles of that Veneta dress. It's been awhile since we saw her so dressed up like this. Love her bag btw.

:previous:When I saw that first picture of the model I got freaked out for a second because of how the white panels blend in with the background!
The dress on Queen Rania looks nicer though.

The dress itself is pretty but I find it casual looking for a wedding reception. It is missing that glam look to it. Moreover the hair style does not work with this dress.

i agree with dazzling the dress is nice but not special and definitely doesn't suit a wedding, beside Princess Alia the Queen looks too casual.

October 22, 2014 - Queen Rania in New York attending the 2014 Global Leadership dinner wearing a blue and black dress.

Love her look and I think the dress is very pretty which she wears well.

Full view ** Close up

very pretty dress the cut is wondeful and Queen Rnia pull it off very well,i like the length of the skirt.

March 10, 2015 - Queen Rania at a dinner in Morocco wearing an Andrew GN top and most likely an Andrew GN skirt, both are form the designers Pre Fall 2014 collection

Lovely outfit and lovely hairstyle.

Queen Rania ** Top ** Skirt

I love the skirt but not the top from the evening outfit. Her hairstyle is beautiful.

March 10, 2015 - Queen Rania at a dinner in Morocco wearing an Andrew GN top and most likely an Andrew GN skirt, both are form the designers Pre Fall 2014 collection

Lovely outfit and lovely hairstyle.

Queen Rania ** Top ** Skirt

Thanks for the interesting info. Me too I don't like the top so much, it looks too embellished for me

i am not crazy about the puffy sleeves but the overall look is nice,the top color is soft and lovely as her hair.

Nothing special. She has worn better evening outfits.

Queen Rania tried hard, but failed. The blouse was overwhelmed by balloon sleeves and embroidery. She could have worn one of the nice thoubs she has.

Queen Rania tried hard, but failed. The blouse was overwhelmed by balloon sleeves and embroidery. She could have worn one of the nice thoubs she has.

In this case I agree she would be better with a thoub. Really unflattering combination of blouse and skirt.

:previous: I have to agree I'm afraid. It just looks bitsy and not put together very well. In this place, at that time, for that occasion, a really gorgeous thoub would have been the cherry on top. Instead she looks totally under-dressed like a sparrow beside a peacock.

QR has some stunning thoubs designed by Elie Saab. I wish she'd recycle them for grander occasions like this.

Yes for example the blue dress that she wore at the second Arab´s Women Summit in 2002.

:previous: I have to agree I'm afraid. It just looks bitsy and not put together very well. In this place, at that time, for that occasion, a really gorgeous thoub would have been the cherry on top. Instead she looks totally under-dressed like a sparrow beside a peacock.

I agree with your comment, this is the best phrase about her outfit, she looks under-dressed, like a sparrow beside a peacock, it is exactly the phrase which describes it

Yes for example the blue dress that she wore at the second Arab´s Women Summit in 2002.
Yes! that's exactly the one I had in mind. It's one of the most stunning, glamorous dresses I've seen Rania or any other royal women wear.

i don't this she was under-dressed during the Dinner in Morocco although that was not her best eveningwear however i agree with all of you about wearing one of her thoubes or even a new one that was great occasion to do it it's pitty Queen Rania is doesn't agree with us:D

In another visit to Morocco in the past she had wore a thoub-like Temperlay London dress.

Yes when she went to Morocco solo in 2007 and wore the black and white caftan inspired dress to the Fez Music Festival. Even that was quite understated. So it's not like she's unaware of how her Moroccan hosts dress. I think over the years she has simplified her evening wear quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom