Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I saw, she wasn't the most elegant there :ermm:

Some fascinating information on Queen Rania's dress on a Swedish fashion editor's blogg today:

Rania agreed with her friend Giorgio Armani that he would deliver a Giorgio Armani Privé dress for her to wear at the wedding. But Rania had no time to fit the dress before the trip to stockholm, so she sent her measurements to Armani who let one of his seamstresses sew the dress. Then it was sent by courier to the Armani shop in Stockholm, where they received it. Then Armani sent his personal seamstress since 30 years to Stockholm with her sewing machine to meet Queen Rania and make the last alterations on the day before the wedding.

CHARLOTTAS BLOGG

I would love to have that kind of support ;)

what I have thought that it was a recycled one ( like the one in Brunei ) but made some changes on it so I can't get why the same color and nearly same design ??

Some fascinating information on Queen Rania's dress on a Swedish fashion editor's blogg today:

Rania agreed with her friend Giorgio Armani that he would deliver a Giorgio Armani Privé dress for her to wear at the wedding. But Rania had no time to fit the dress before the trip to stockholm, so she sent her measurements to Armani who let one of his seamstresses sew the dress. Then it was sent by courier to the Armani shop in Stockholm, where they received it. Then Armani sent his personal seamstress since 30 years to Stockholm with her sewing machine to meet Queen Rania and make the last alterations on the day before the wedding.

CHARLOTTAS BLOGG

I would love to have that kind of support ;)

Im not suprised by the article.

1. Thats the way couture is suppose to work. When the dress is received by the client, there is always a seamstress on hand for final touch/alterations.

2. Such articles are not suppose to be released, its a private thing and Armani and Natan seem to always have press releases when royals wear their stuff which IMO they dont need it anymore since theyve made a name already.

3. Rania has had dresses made with Armani already in the past and too to back, therefore there is not really an importance for new measurments.
When you do a couture dress, they dont measure you every time you order a dress btw :) they always leave a few cm for last minute changes.

^ I think it's the same jacket, too. It looks nice and Rania seems to favour these dark purple shades. I'm not so sure that they flatter her - I'm undecided.

Well, an Armani dress is always an Armani dress.;) Congratulations to her! :flowers: BTW, I wouldn't vote for Rania either.

Beautiful dress. I love the sleek, understated style. Very elegant.

Understated indeed, but a good choice for such an event. Chic as ever.

I love this dress too, very elegant.
Here's a close-up of her stylish clutch:

original image has been heavily cropped and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 158
Lovely dress, the colour is beautiful. She looks amazing when she wears those thin belts, they really suit her ;)

i thought that was a safe and classic choice nothing special even a little bit boring i don't like the black added sleeves looks odd ,the hair on the other hand is nice as the clutch..very chic.

although I love her dress, I really wish to see her in a new color..
I think that she has worn many gowns with this same color

I did not like the sleeves. In fact I thought perhaps she had put a tee shirt underneath the dress?! It was nothing special.

The design of the dress is very simple and modern. I find it very nice on Rania though. And I agree, the black sleeves weren't necessary.

although I love her dress, I really wish to see her in a new color..
I think that she has worn many gowns with this same color
an similar design she has so many similar dresses like that one the two she wore during her last two visit to Morocco come to my mind now.

September 7, 2010 - Queen Rania hosts Iftar for military women. She's wearing a thoub; this is the only picture we have so far: photo

the dress is nice but it needs a brooch.

The long gown is rather plain looking.

The thoub however is very colourful, from what I can see.

The dress is nice, it's just plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom