Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interseting on the model, maybe the belt added alot but the overall of the dress doesnt suit Rania.
Thanks for the info.

very cute dress I love the pink in it,but I think that was a girlish dress on her,I don't know what she is thinking this dress suit her daughter Imane more than her.

I think this dress suits to QRania, I don't think it is only for girls, it has some pink color but pink is not prohibited for women, QRania looks like a girl anyway, she can support easily this kind of dresses, in the same time there are many girls who are not so slim to wear it.

I agree that she looks like a girl and don't mind her wearing outfits with combination of pink but I simply don't like her in dresses like that... Seems too fancy for a gueen...:ermm:

I think this dress suits to QRania, I don't think it is only for girls, it has some pink color but pink is not prohibited for women, QRania looks like a girl anyway, she can support easily this kind of dresses, in the same time there are many girls who are not so slim to wear it.

Personally I didnt like it not because of the pink. Many women her age and older can pull it off but the outfit looked like a tennis players outfit but with nicer fabric to me.

Waaaay to much going on. Not flattering on model, not flattering on Queen Rania, IMO.

I love Rami's clothes designs, they are perfect for Queen Rania. I didnt know that she doesnt do strapless gowns.

Not a bad dress at all, I like the idea and style. Im not too sure about all the gatherings all over and somehow it looks too fitted that it gives the impression its half a size small. I like the black velvet ribbon on the shoulder.
Hair looks nice, the highlights are interesting.

The dress is beautiful I like the colour and the detail of velvet ribbon. Her shoes are too nice. But the dress that she wore in USA is very similar.

The black dress is really pretty on Queen Rania, I like the way it gathers, but mostly I love the velvet bow---really nice, IMO.

i like this dress very much i know she have alot of similar black dresses but this one is my favorite.the ribbon is sweet addition.
her hair looked orange in London but not in this photo lights maybe?

Yes Lilo I think was the light.

I lvoe the dress Rania wore in NY for the 1Goal event, it's cut is fabulous.

The black dress in Zurich was very stylish.

The black dress worn in Zurich is most probably made by Giambattista Valli
Same idea of the velvet ribbon/bow also the gathering on the dress. This dress might be another version of the one Rania wore.

I like this dress,specially the detail of the bow in the shoulder,a sophisticated detail:flowers:

http://s.plurielles.fr/mmdia/i/51/7/4031517hocmi_1350.jpg

September, 2009, USA, a different angle of black dress, details.
Thanks Godiva,this detail of lace is sophisticated too.I like it:flowers:but is it another dress right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this dress,specially the detail of the bow in the shoulder,a sophisticated detail:flowers:

Thanks Godiva,this detail of lace is sophisticated too.I like it:flowers:but is it another dress right?

You are welcome Zubiaur! :flowers::flowers: Yes, it is another black dress, not the dress with the bow on the shoulder. Here is the photo of dress with lace : http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1104/51wzt1.jpg

Thanks for the information.I prefer the other dress with bow in shoulder,is more sophisticated,imo:flowers:

Me too I prefer the dress with the bow, the other with the lace is boring imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom