Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the gown, but not the colour of the lipstick...:whistling:

Thank´s Queenofthelight! I don´t like the Rania´s dress.

I love this dress. It is very soft and feminine-looking. The top part of it is really pretty.

I don't think I like this dress either,but the make-up is even worse...too heavy and not flattering at all.

Never liked this gown. It was ill fitting and the color just washed her out big time even with that much make up on which didnt suit her still manged to wash her out. Not too sure what the make up artist was thinking about the really dark eyes :blink:

I remember a beautiful teal rochas dress Rania wore when the Spanish royals were visiting Jordan.

I remember a beautiful teal rochas dress Rania wore when the Spanish royals were visiting Jordan.

I agree Dazzling Queen Rania was amazing this day. The blue dress is beautiful I hope Rania wear it in other event.

Never liked this gown. It was ill fitting and the color just washed her out big time even with that much make up on which didnt suit her still manged to wash her out. Not too sure what the make up artist was thinking about the really dark eyes :blink:

I have to agree, not my favorite dress on her, she indeed looks washed out and the makeup is far from her best. She is a stunning woman, she just needs to stay away from these colors.

The white dress is a masterpiece!!Loved it from the first sight :heart: Do we know the designer?

You´re welcome Godiva! She wore beautiful dresses during VF photosession (three new dresses).
I don´t know the designer, sorry.

I loved that top:the combination of silver & blue,the jewels,everything looks lovely on her :flowers:

Thank you for the link,Soraya!!This dress is gorgeous as a whole,not only the top part!!

I love this dress. It is so unique, and it looks absolutely perfect on Rania. I would like to see her recycle this dress.

:previous: This is a beautiful dress. When did she wear it? The color is gorgeous on Queen Rania.

:previous: This is a beautiful dress. When did she wear it? The color is gorgeous on Queen Rania.

She wore this dress during gala dinner at Elysee Palace, November 1999. Too Rania wore the same dress in official portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom