Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: May 2010 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't borrow everything in her wardrobe! No royal does. The reason it looks like no one is home is she has messed with her face a lot and having met her many times, she isn't a colorful character and everything is calculated. There is no spontaneity in her. She has on the past stated that fashion is her way of expressing her personality.

Queen Rania borrows her clothes; so, her personality does not show and it looks as if no one is at home. Therefore, even when she looks stunning, I find it sad because everything is borrowed!

Even if Rania does borrow some stuff, she would get the choice to choose what she wants. The clothes are not sent to her out of the blue to wear. Thats how it works in the fashion business, your stylist gets a bunch of clothes and the client decides what to wear, the stylist then works according to that look, but the client always has the last word.

I also believe that Rania does buy quite a few pieces and does not depend on designers sending her stuff.

I don't think anyone tells Rania what to wear, designer or not. Afterall she's the one who has to wear the clothes and she needs to be comfortable with what she's wearing.

Thanks Ofline for the interesting information about the white dress, I like also the white dress and the blue dress she wore at Bahrain. Thiw kind of dress suits her body very well, I don't think that any woman would wear this kind of dress with success. She looks perfect and absolutely comfortable in these dresses, this is a great success i think. Her body is not perfect maybe but it is quite feminine and these dress are the best for her. I wouldn't like Rania if she was perfect.

Thansk for the very interesting information!!!:flowers:

December 13, 2010 - Queen Rania in Bahrain.
Looks like a very interesting dress with everything going on. I like how its different but not sure about the color.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

It would be fantastic if we found the designer of this spectacular - in my opinion - dress, so smart and shic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't remember when she wore that beautiful top either. Thanks for the reminder, Godiva! :flowers: She looked very stylish that day.

I don't like it much. It looks messy to me.

I thought the white dress looked very nice on Rania. I agree with Noor Means Light when she stated earlier that QR looks really beautiful in whites/creams. I also thought the blue dress she wore in Bahrain(?) recently looked very nice. That color suited her very well. The reddish top also was a very flattering color on her. The top she wore to the klinton global initiative looked nice on her, but the color was a little flat, IMO. While she can certainly wear neutrals, I think she should have something more colorful around her face. She has some very pretty colorful jewelry that I think would add just a pop of color and enhance the outfit.

I didn't care for her recent outfit. I thought the sweater was way too big on her, and it looked sloppy to me. I think her pants were a little too long b/c it looked like they were bunching around her ankles. I have seen her look better in other casual clothes she has.

The pants could be a little bit shorter indeed. The rest of the outfit looks fine to me.
I also share the same point of view as MRSJ - Rania looks as if she was in her 30s in this photo...;)

I didn't care for her recent outfit. I thought the sweater was way too big on her, and it looked sloppy to me. I think her pants were a little too long b/c it looked like they were bunching around her ankles. I have seen her look better in other casual clothes she has.
I agree with you. Sadly, the whole look was sloppy and unpolished.

Queen Rania at the Sunny Art Fair in Amman: December 17, 2010

I dont mind the look if she is enjoying time off with the children. I know this was an unofficial event, but nevertheless she is a Queen, official or unofficial event I would expect her to be not dressed so casually.

Ive never been fond of straight cut pants with boots, never look good.

I don't think the outfit is that bad. I like the style of the grey sweater - it's different.

I like this grey jacket with the belt, but the overall look appears too dark. Her hair needs trimming.

Rania has recently made me think of Letizia. I know that's not a comparative thread, but there are so many similarities between them. The grey color and messy hairdo are the key words here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom