Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth & dazzling

The blouse and belt are really pretty, the pants make her look taller but I find them abit too tight.
Hair looks boring, a nice ponytail or pulled to the back would look lovely for a change.

i like the blouse the black belt is a lovely touch,overall look is great.

She looks great I like the blouse but I prefer another colour for belt.

The dress in the 1st picture looks really nice, Id love to see it when she is standing.
The 2nd picture, the while coat is really pretty. I dont like the shoes and the hair looks a mess.

:previous:

I too don't like the shoes in the second pic, but the coat is quite stylish. The sunglasses as well IMO. :flowers:

Queen Rania shopping in London December 19, 2009 with the children

Not liking the outfit, I think the top looks like it belongs to a pyjama set, the blue jeans, blue shoes, the blue scarf and the blue bag is just too much blue going on.

The bag is by Balenciaga.

The hair looks to orange/red in the pictures which doesnt suit her. I like her hair at this length, it looks healty.

I like the outfit, especially the combination of colours. Her haircolour really doesn't suit her, wish she would have brown or darkbrown.
And I love the bag.

Her hair looks awful, the top is a "home" top. The jeans are okay, but not mixed with all that other blue. :ermm:

its true there is too much blue going on but i think not a bad outfit it a holiday anyway.
her hair is awful i don't know what she is thinking,but this colour don't suit her at all.

It is a casual outing- to shop at Harrods in the year 2009 and the Queen is attempting that look - let's not go bananas.
Queen Rania would look great in a potato sack.

"Queen Rania would look great in a potato sack"
not sure , that means she would be like you described when she was a princess and has no access to what she has now ( can't mention them all )

It is a casual outing- to shop at Harrods in the year 2009 and the Queen is attempting that look - let's not go bananas.
Queen Rania would look great in a potato sack.

I dont agree with her looking great in a sack :sad: I never believe that a sack would look good on anyone, not Rania or anyone else.
I know it was just a shopping trip but personally, I would never go out shopping wearing that.
I wouldve liked to seen a nicer top which doesnt look like it belongs to a pajamas set.

The bag is a Proenza Schouler
Proenza Schouler*|*PS1 extra-large suede satchel*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM

The bag is old we saw it before.

Thanks for the correction, it looks exactly like a balenciaga.

I think Queen Rania looks just fine to be out shopping. Great jeans, shoes and scarf. The top may be a tad bit too long but she looks great. Her hair and makeup looks wonderful. Just like any other mom and her kids at Christmas.

I like the casual outfit all but the blue shoes....not nice, imo.

She's out privately and probably wasn't expecting to get snapped so I can't criticize her. She looks better than I do when I'm shopping. ;)

I personally liked the look. Queen Rania said in an interview that she's more into comfortable clothing now and would rather wear lounge clothes much of the time.

I think Queen Rania looks just fine to be out shopping. Great jeans, shoes and scarf. The top may be a tad bit too long but she looks great. Her hair and makeup looks wonderful. Just like any other mom and her kids at Christmas.
Exactly.

IMO the people who are complaining about her looking too casual would find something to snipe about if she had been perfectly styled too!

Moreover, considering the current weathr and conditions in the UK, including London, most peolpe are more concerned with being comfortable than looking like they spent hours planning their outfit.

I think most people in the UK who are braving snow would not wear those shoes and would be wearing their jacket. Mind you I suppose I am talking about normal people using public transport not someone like Rania who let's face it does not have these issues. I agree with patra - I don't like her shoes as they match too closely the bag, which with jeans is not a good look in my view. I think the rest is fine.

Exactly.

IMO the people who are complaining about her looking too casual would find something to snipe about if she had been perfectly styled too!

Moreover, considering the current weathr and conditions in the UK, including London, most peolpe are more concerned with being comfortable than looking like they spent hours planning their outfit.

Well we all share different opinions, we wont always agree that Queen Rania steps out wearing the best outfit and is looking her best each time we see her.
Personally, I am one of those who who did not like the look and its not because im looking for something to snipe about but we all have different taste in style.
I would snipe if she had planned hours for her outfit but what she was wearing does look comftable but ideal for a summer day if talking about the current winter conditions.
I do like and dislike some of her outfits.

I called it the way I see it. IMO some would have complained irrespective of wat she wore, they usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom