Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rania always saves her best pieces for the US. :rolleyes: The dress is lovely. Feminine, fresh, stylish and the colour is ideal for her skin tone IMO. The coat is beautiful too. Yes, I noticed she's been wearing platforms too often lately. Hope she changes her mind soon! :flowers:

That quite a pretty dress and quite a pretty belt, lovely hair and make up but not liking shoes, they look off with the outfit, I think its the color.
I thought she was a bit overdressed, this look wouldve been lovely for a cocktail party.

i can not get the idea behind the belts ; even when visiting Bedouins !!!
the dress for school really not suitable for meeting kids and she seems to start sleeveless versions early ;still spring even in USA and do not tell me teachers in the school were dressing like her:) she's trying too hard to look Western in western countries , I can accept queen noor to look like that ; she is American at the end ,lived more of her life there,but she dresses more respectfully and mindfully ;do not for us Jordanians or for her kids !! both cases she got our respect .
you can delete my post :)

It's always interesting to hear what Jordanians think of their current Queen. Personally, I respect your opinion Xavi! :flowers:

I noticed that thing with the belts too. She's doing it so often lately and sometimes she gets it right, while other times she totally ruins the look. Just like on April 23 :previous: Though this red dress is lovely and very stylish, the grey belt makes the overall look ridiculous IMO. Same happened a couple weeks ago - if I remember rightly, it was a beige belt over that lovely purple cardigan. Totally unnecessary... :cool:

It's always interesting to hear what Jordanians think of their current Queen. Personally, I respect your opinion Xavi! :flowers:

I noticed that thing with the belts too. She's doing it so often lately and sometimes she gets it right, while other times she totally ruins the look. Just like on April 23 :previous: Though this red dress is lovely and very stylish, the grey belt makes the overall look ridiculous IMO. Same happened a couple weeks ago - if I remember rightly, it was a beige belt over that lovely purple cardigan. Totally unnecessary... :cool:

She loves the belts, I think the same Noor sometimes is not necessary wear a belt as during her meeting with Major of Chicago.

:previous: thanks dear Noor :flowers: I respect yours regarding Letizia of Spain :Dbut please post sth nice about her outfit just once :bang::bang:

The red dress is so not Rania. The stripes remind me of men suits. The belt just looked wrong. It does seem that Rania most of the time like to show her waist by using a belt, but belts dont work with all the outfits shes been matching belts to such as the red dress. IMO, it doesnt matter how much you like something, doesnt mean it will work.

Hair looks really nice, I like it at this length with the soft curls.

i like the red dress i think its interesting design,but the belt ruins the whole look i understand that not alot of women have QRania waist and she like to show that by wearing belts however i think someone should tell her that wearing belt with eachoutfit is not always a good idea.

yes more often than not she wears a belt. but it looks very good on her. everybody have a trait that is typical for him or her. and for qrania is a belt. personal i like it & if i' had a body like her i' wil attempt to try to show it often. (but i understand your opinion)

I was thinking the same thing, that she wears these belts to show off her tiny waist, although sometimes they make her look too skinny.

The blouse looks fantastic! Very stylish! I can't go crazy about her accessories this time.

:previous: I don't like the red pin-striped dress.
The blue dress she wore previously was pretty.

Is that scarf or part of the top? It is so pretty,it adds more to the look.
She would be lovely in this, if she wears Bottega it should be the nicest ones!

Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
The red striped dress is sharp looking.

This jacket is wonderful! Fresh, stylish, professional etc. I also love her hair today!

^^
You're right, it does look like a safari type of jacket.

I dont like the jacket. Reminds me in a way of a dr's coat and a safari looking coat/kacket which seemed she was into a few years ago which really got boring. This does not flatter her at all. The yellow camisole/top underneth in the 2nd picture really looks odd.

I also find the look boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom