Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 7: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I can see a purple dress, quite simple and nice, and a short black cardigan. I think the two pieces work well together. But I don't like the long necklace, it looks plastic/fake to me. :cool:

Yes thats correct, the dress is purple matched with a simple cardigan and a chunky peral necklace.

I like the outfit, really pretty but the necklace ruins it for me, the perals/round stones look a bit too big around her thin neck also I dont like how one string is really short almost like a chocker and the other is quite long. I understand the concept and think its nice but it didnt work out quite right IMO.
I reakkt like the hair.

i like the dress and the cardigan together i also like the idea behind the necklace the execution was not successful the necklace indeed look cheap and fake and ruins the elegant outfit.

I love the white dress! So beautiful! Is there another picture of the dress? And those blue shoes are FABULOUS!!!! Love this outfit! QR looks really stunning in white. Such a beautiful contrast with her gorgeous hair.

I love the white dress! So beautiful! Is there another picture of the dress? And those blue shoes are FABULOUS!!!! Love this outfit! QR looks really stunning in white. Such a beautiful contrast with her gorgeous hair.

No Quathae I think this is the first time that she wears this dress.:flowers:

What a beautiful picutre of the Royal Family. Such beautiful children. Everyone looks so happy.

I love white, so I like a lot this dress, it´s beautiful and simple, and its shape is lovely :flowers:

i like the coat very much,its very elegant and suit Rania alot not sure of the dress though the belt espacially,look weird with the dress.

the coat is lovely till I saw the sleeves !
don't misunderstand me , but I think what is she wearing is too much for the sad occasion , even the dress is too much short where some religious part accompany such occasions.

I love the picture of Queen Rania in the beautiful purple dress and lavender sweater. That color is fabulous on her, and the neckline of the dress is really pretty. I also think her hair and makeup were just perfect. I agree with many of you - the black coat is beautiful, but the sleeves are really wierd - they look puffy to me. I don't think that is appropriate for the solemn occasion. The print dress is pretty, and I actually think the red belt is ok. It gives a nice splash of color without being too flashy. Thanks again Salma for providing such beautiful pictures of Queen Rania.

Jan 19, 2010 - Queen Rania in a fitted black coat with tafta gathering on the sleeves matched with a white handbag, red shades.

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Front View

The coat fit is lovely and the gathering tafta bits on the sleeves are interesting but I find it a bit too much of it which makes it look like a bit weird. It doesnt seem like it fits the coat overall.

Jan 19, 2010 - Queen Rania in a fitted black coat with tafta gathering on the sleeves matched with a white handbag, red shades.

The coat fit is lovely and the gathering tafta bits on the sleeves are interesting but I find it a bit too much of it which makes it look like a bit weird. It doesnt seem like it fits the coat overall.

Agreed. I don't like the tafta part on the sleeves, but apart from that it's a lovely and elegant coat. Stylish sunglasses, btw! :cool:

Is there another picture of Queen Rania's top/jacket? It looks like the front has an asymmetrical zipper/button closure area, but I can't tell from this picture. It looks like a very nice outfit for the occasion. I wonder which shoes she wore......:)

January 20, 2010
ImageShack -

very beautiful jaket, the pants seems nice also

even if I don't like the tafta sleeves, her look is very elegant, the coat is beautiful and the sunglasses very chic ans suit her face shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom