Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a fan of the jacket but the bag color?! I think the bag and the jacket suits the sporty event :)

The bag is new does anyone know the designer?

The colour of Queen Rania's dress is very modern, I adore her perfect body and it demonstrates her ideally.:previous:
The bag needs to be another colour.

i am not sur that the style neither the colour of her bagsuit her outfit and the event.
it's nice bag anyway,i think she has a similar ones?

Full view
Originally posted by Jordan

Im quite suprised with such a loose dress, Rania is not wearing a belt, a nice improvement.
The dress style does nothing to her figure but then I do understand why she wore the leather jacket.
Overall, the jacket does look good with the dress.

I like the dress and the shoes very nice colour. :flowers:

The bag is new does anyone know the designer?

Do you have a close up of the bag?
It looks lik eit could be Balenciaga, Fendi has a similar bag and smae color but the fabric is abit stiffer than Rania's.

I never saw this purple dress before.It looks nice and very comfortable,which makes it appropriate for a daytime event.Her shoes are beautiful as well.

This is an amazing dress.I loved the strange combination of the colors,blue & black.Superb!

:previous: Q.Rania looks fabulous in every single picture!Beautiful clothes all of them.My personal favorite is the green dress she wore with Laura Bush (1st pic),she looked amazing :flowers:

Queen Rania will be astonishing in each clothes, and it doesn't matter if it's a simple dress or a costume.
I love all the photos, which demonstrate her ideal fashion choice!

Thank you Maryamj for all those beautiful pictures of Queen Rania! I love the photos of her with her children and daughter (Salma?) in the equestrian clothing. My favorite outfit is when she wore that gorgeous orchid purple gown (5th picture). She looked stunning, as always. She has such fabulous style and taste!

:previous: The traditional dress in the 1st pic is really beautiful.It's a pity I couldn't view the rest of them :cool:

I wish she would wear more purple which is more vibrant and suits her hair and skin more than this shiny, mid gray colour. The shiny material and masculine jacket with waistcoat looks quite dated and as she has quite a masculine bone structure, I really feel she looks so much softer and better in feminine tailoring.

Wow, agree the purple evening gown is amazing- perfect in every way for Q Rania. I love the photo being in an all-white background with her dark hair and features.

nice outfit, i think that QRania looks totally elegant today,hair is a mess though.

the cardigan makes her shorter ,maybe :)

The overall look is quite pretty, I like the patent leather shoes with the outfit, the cardigan breaks all the darkness if worn with black or navy. I like the hair, it looks naturally wavy, not so curly.

I too like the overall look on Q Rania, she looks fresh, modern and youthful. I especaill like the shoes (style and height) on her with the length and shape of the skirt of the dress. Hair seems soft and relaxed to me.

nice outfit, I like it. She looks young today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom