Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QR really needs to stop with the belts... the few times she doesn't wear them, she still looks great.. i don't why she feels this need to belt every outfit.

what's happening to Queen Rania?
mixing black,brown,grey and white.That's too much :ROFLMAO:
In some other events she mixed grey with brown
I agree with those who say that she is wearing too much belts.
Wearing a belt with a zipped top:nonono:
That's becoming boring.

I agree she looked much better and fresh in yellow, those neutral colors are good for official duties, but for such as event I don't mind if she wear more refreshing colors.

I am aware that there's much better beauties originally from India, that's why maybe there's lot of miss world and miss univers women who came from India...Shipla might be average by south asian standards, but she got really beautiful eyes and smile, and this doesn't have anything to do with makeup and clothes.
Rania is also a beautiful woman, and there's even people who think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world, but comparing to other middle eastern celebrities or arab beauties, she's very average looking.

I've never found QR to be average looking until i saw the picture of her with shilpa. No other middle eastern/arab celeb can match QRs elegance, intelligence and grace, though. QR is beautiful, but a lot of her appeal is being the total package, including being put together style wise.

Amazing information, thanks. You could post it in this thread about QRania's jewellery : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/queen-rania-jewellery-3-october-2008-a-18690-19.html#post946778
I was searching about this pendant:flowers:
You're welcome, Godiva. I've already posted this in the thread Queen Rania jewellery 3.:flowers:
QR really needs to stop with the belts... the few times she doesn't wear them, she still looks great.. i don't why she feels this need to belt every outfit.
I agree with you Shalu - she wears belts almost in every picture and somethimes I think she's just too much keen on them, or perhaps would like to stress her thin waist?

also worn during a visit to China
September 4, 2007 - Beijing

I really like this jacket, particularly the combination with the pale yellow blouse. That outfit from the YouTube documentary was very elegant.
http://ennews.pku.edu.cn/show.php?d=188928480 - the same outfit worn by Rania.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania's blue jacket is fabulous!! Do you know who made it? I just love it!!

To Godiva - thank you for your information about the outfit Queen Rania wore to meet the Pope at the airport. I was wondering if you ever found out who designed the white top/camisole and white jacket she wore with the Azzedine Alaia blue/gray skirt? I have tried doing searches for Azzedine Alaia clothes, but haven't found any websites/stores that carry that design. I am just crazy about that outfit! So very beautiful! Thank you for any information you may have.

To Godiva - thank you for your information about the outfit Queen Rania wore to meet the Pope at the airport. I was wondering if you ever found out who designed the white top/camisole and white jacket she wore with the Azzedine Alaia blue/gray skirt? I have tried doing searches for Azzedine Alaia clothes, but haven't found any websites/stores that carry that design. I am just crazy about that outfit! So very beautiful! Thank you for any information you may have.

You are welcome:flowers: I also liked the outfit, QR wore the same white jacket when she met with Michelle Obama at White House with another white skirt whose stuff looked like leather but I don't think it was leather actually. If I 'll find any more information I 'll share it with you.

I've never found QR to be average looking until i saw the picture of her with shilpa. No other middle eastern/arab celeb can match QRs elegance, intelligence and grace, though. QR is beautiful, but a lot of her appeal is being the total package, including being put together style wise.

Well I agree for the package thing, but don't agree about that no middle eastern/arab celeb or beauty can compet with Rania, to me she's still average looking.
And talking about intelligence it is an insult for all those brillant women who are making brillant careers thanks to their skills and not thanks to their rank.

To Monic - I thought that coat Queen Rania wore looked like it was too big for her. The sleeves were really long, and it looked really bulky. The color wasn't attractive on her. But, her necklace was gorgeous!

To Quathae - I think the same - the only thing I like in this picture is Rania's jewellery, bag and belt.:)

Queen Rania is always fashionable, it doesn't depend on any occasion. She is a style goddess.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/486/15389243.png

A different picture of the same dress (its ornaments are sophisticated as usual and Rania's hairstyle matches it) :)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/40389701_27c9c7c530.jpg?v=0

That dress is beautiful, and the color is stunning, I think it's by Prada. It's similar style of the cream Prada dress that Mary wore to her father in law's birthday's party when she was newly married at 2004.
Somebody knows if it was a cocktail party when she wore it?, because I think that glittering detail around the colar and in the lower part of dress is too much for daytime.

That dress is beautiful, and the color is stunning, I think it's by Prada. It's similar style of the cream Prada dress that Mary wore to her father in law's birthday's party when she was newly married at 2004.
Somebody knows if it was a cocktail party when she wore it?, because I think that glittering detail around the colar and in the lower part of dress is too much for daytime.

You mean Rania or Mary?
Rania wore it in Rome or Milano when she was given an award. Yes it is a Prada dress. Was lovely so was her hair and make up.

You mean Rania or Mary?
Rania wore it in Rome or Milano when she was given an award. Yes it is a Prada dress. Was lovely so was her hair and make up.

I meant Rania, I know that Mary wore her dress at the party of her father in law's birthday party.

I agree too - that outfit was just beautiful. Everything worked so well on her - dress, makeup, hair, accessories. And that shade of green on her was just lovely. I wonder if she is just naturally "gifted' with a fabulous sense of style in both dress and hair/makeup, or if she has stylists to help her? Either way, she most always looks fabulous and perfectly put together.

I agree too - that outfit was just beautiful. Everything worked so well on her - dress, makeup, hair, accessories. And that shade of green on her was just lovely. I wonder if she is just naturally "gifted' with a fabulous sense of style in both dress and hair/makeup, or if she has stylists to help her? Either way, she most always looks fabulous and perfectly put together.
She did have stylists but hasn't for a very long time. There was an interview (probably somewhere on the forum) in which she said that since Hashem she hasn't bothered with any sort of stylists.

Thank you Little Star for answering that question for me about Queen Rania and her style. I am going to search for that interview. She does an amazing job picking her clothes and doing her hair and makeup. From what I have seen on TRF, she almost always looks just perfectly put together, and her taste is exceptional. I wish I had her "gift" of style!

I love in Queen Rania everything from her hair to the green outfit. Each detail of her outfit was chosen with a good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom