Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2009 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that beige jacket combined with the black pants.
Wish we could see clearly the white top!Looks nice.

I think is a blouse.

Maybe you're right, guys, each color looks nice on Rania - even this one.

I liked the hug more than anything.She's a real Queen!
BTW,the Tod's bag is a must,no other bag is more practical than this one.

Yes, it must be very practical. I like the bag's shape and pockets - the zips are ornamental and add some sophistication to the whole outlook.

I think Monic is right. The bag is very useful and it fits ideally for the summer time.
There are many of various shapes of the pockets, which can be used for different purposes.

Thanks for the recent photos. I've liked most of the outfits she's wore this Ramadan. It's a shame there isn't a better shot of the grey dress.

I liked the whole outfit,especially the pattern of the skirt.The scarf makes it even more stylish,imo.She also has a beautiful smile!

Very pretty dess, looks quite flattering. The color is also very pretty.
Im bored of her hair being open, a pony tail wouldve been lovely.
In ramadan id like to see Rania in more traditional outfits rather than short dresses etc.

She wear only traditional clothes one, two or three tomes during year, unfortunatelly. Althought the dress is nice she has similar dresses, she could wear the old dresses.

Lovely dress, the belt is a repeat I think.

Considering none of the women in the photo are wearing thobes Rania would have looked out of place if she had chosen to wear one. Moreover there's no "dress code" during Ramadan.

I like the jacket with the pants, not sure about the belt, athough its colours are quite nice.

I love safari-looking jackets.And this is one of the most stylish I have seen.
The belt just adds some fun to the whole look,I think I like it on Rania.

I ope the safari looking jackets dont become another phase as it once was. I mean its a pretty jacket and worn with a very pretty belt but almost every outfit was matched with a safari jacket.
Anyways, this is lovely, simple and looks quite falttering. I like the belt which added some color.
Hair looks messy open at this length IMO, wish she would style it abit more as she used to.

this white(?) dress Rania was wearing was just lovely. Elegant, simple and feminine.
I am not crazy about outfit from 9/13 pic, but I like a belt. It was a good idea.

Lovely outfit worn for her visit to Hashmiyah. The belt in particular is very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom