Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4
The previous can be found here

Here are some important

TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Last edited:
I loved both bags(I think the first one is Dior) and the pearl necklace.Big pearls suit her so much!

She usually wore pearl necklaces during 1999-2000.

I hope she goes back to pearl necklaces!!Their colour and that pearl glow they have definitely suit her skin colour!!

Now if only I knew what is that piece she's wearing!A traditional looking jacket with a modern touch maybe?Well,whatever that is,I don't really like it:too many colours-and not my favourite ones-and too complicated pattern...

Is a dress. She wore it during Independence Day May 2006.

I love that thobe, she also wore another, either the next day or later that evening which was beautiful.

Now if only I knew what is that piece she's wearing!A traditional looking jacket with a modern touch maybe?Well,whatever that is,I don't really like it:too many colours-and not my favourite ones-and too complicated pattern...

I though it was a nice thoub but it looked too big especially on the sleeves. The hair was nice but I think you loose the caligraphy and embroidery on the side with the open hair.

Daily News

Burberry jacket - did she not wear this recently when they had that UN visitor about Gaza?

No is different jacket Chelsea.

This jacket is really elegant!It suits Rania so much!

ANP Beeldbank

this is the jacket she wore when Mr. Moon visited. I think it is the same

Me too I thought it was the same jacket at first sight but in this photo which is more clear we can see it is not the same : http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6452/news81849.jpg (Petra pictures) . She has so many black jackets with round buttons and most photos are not very clear, so it is difficult to see the exact design. It could be the same jacket but in one photo (with Moon) is open and in the other photo is buttoned, maybe.

No is different if you see good pic you can see are differents jackets. First back jacekt has six buttons and the second only four.

I think the blouse is new.

Thanks for the photos, I love today's outfit. The blouse is very chic.

It's a very beautiful and different blouse :flowers: I also like the trousers.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

The pants are repeat, not sure if the blouse is also repeat.

We haven't seen these trousers for a while, they're one of my favourites:

September 19, 2006 - ABC studios, New York (for an appearance on Good Morning America)
September 20, 2006 - Echo Park children and family facility, Harlem, New York
December 22, 2006 - Meeting Japanese business women and parliamentarians, Tokyo

Queen Rania has similar trousers in grey and khaki.

I love the way that the trousers look in the third photo. They fit her very well, and they have a masculine look, yet work well with her feminine blouses and sweaters.

We haven't seen these trousers for a while, they're one of my favourites
I also like this trousers very much. I post a video in this thread, she is wearing the same trousers, too. Pitty we haven't a picture of this outfit, because I like it.

Thanks Salma, now its clear. I prefer the second jacket.

Yes,they are completely different:the second one has small pockets on the top part,apart from the different buttons.Well,I like both of them.I consider the 2nd jacket more appropriate for a daytime event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom