Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagem Ampliada - Presidência da República Portuguesa

another photo and a clearer one. Why is she wearing that brown and gold sequin belt over a midnight blue jacket, black skirt and with grey shoes and burgundy bag?
Good picture to see the outfit. I think it looks not very good. Dont like the form of the skirt. The belt and the jacket dont match. Btw, Is she wearing two belts?

Edit: Very ugly colour of the tights: Picture

if you look at the video under the thread for their Portugal trip, it seems to be one belt and having seen some more photos, the dress / skirt seems to be brown not black so not such a colour clash. I still prefer that jacket with its matching skirt though.

i am not liking this outfit too,the jacket is nice but something doesn't match well in this look,anyway it's much better than her look in Morocco,I like the hair though.

it seems that rania choose her look according to the importance of the country that she visit
her outfit of morocco was casual (it's obvious that she didn't care about this visit), the one of portugal was more formal, (portugal is a middle country in europe), and i am sure, that when she will go in a visit to france or USA she will be of a big elegance (especially that the first ladies of these countries are a big concurent for her about elegance)

:previous: i hardly think she think like that if it's so (wich i hardly doubt)it's unprofessional and insulting for her host.

Imagem Ampliada - Presidência da República Portuguesa

another photo and a clearer one. Why is she wearing that brown and gold sequin belt over a midnight blue jacket, black skirt and with grey shoes and burgundy bag?

As a top, I love it. The cut and (surprisingly for me) colour both work, the belt ads interest (although I think that it is an accessory which she overwears to be honest). BUT I do have to question why she choose to wear it to that event, it doesnt seem to be the best 'fit' to me.

Apart from the tights, and I almost feel that the jacket is a little too big, i think that this is a great outfit.

Last edited:
it seems that rania choose her look according to the importance of the country that she visit
her outfit of morocco was casual (it's obvious that she didn't care about this visit), the one of portugal was more formal, (portugal is a middle country in europe), and i am sure, that when she will go in a visit to france or USA she will be of a big elegance (especially that the first ladies of these countries are a big concurent for her about elegance)

That's not it at all.

The Morocco visit was a low-key working visit, almost of a private nature where, unlike the visit in 2008, Queen Rania had no official engagements. This time it was more like the Jordanian royals were paying a visit exclusively to their Moroccan counterparts, just the two families getting together.

The Portuguese visit was an official one.

The nature of the visit dictates how a royal might dress (ex. tiaras on a state visit)

I wonder if the purpose behind the jacket in Morocco was to cover up a see-through blouse. It looked a little sheer to me (at least around the waist).

Thank´s Chelsea. I don´t like the jacket.

Rania looks beautiful! I like her haistyle.
I love the colour of the dress, and the dress. Also I like the jacket, but dont sure if it match with the dress, looks very casual. But I really dont like the belt.

I really like her outfit of today - including the hairstyle. It makes her look younger.

The dress is beautiful, from the deisgn to the color and the color does suit Rania. The belt looked nice with the dress & I think the dress needed a belt. The jacket is pretty but not with a dress. Sometimes, I think that not much effort is put into the last detail. the whole outfit looks nice but this one thing destroys the look.

rania was elegant these days in portugal, but i cannot say the same to Maria Cavaco Silva. :(

I admire Queen Rania! She is fashionable & elegant!:flowers: I like her outfit of today!

I agree Rosa her make-up and hairstyle are nice. She likes very much this hairdo.

Thanks so much for detailed pictures and fashion information. I like the outfit because this is Rania's style I think, dress with jacket, a look that make her look fresh and young. So I like this style on Rania, as it is her style. I liked very much the dress but not its color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom