Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lke her outfit very much. At this time her choice is much better!))).
As for her belt, I agree with Turkish Delight!

She looked stunning one more time!!Grey and purple is one of my favourite combinations.About the belt:which one,girls?I was surprised to see her wearing two different belts during the same event/meeting.A black one that glitters a little bit(1st picture) and a white one (2nd picture)!I wonder when she found the time for this little change.Anyway,I prefer the black belt with these colours.

She looked stunning one more time!!Grey and purple is one of my favourite combinations.About the belt:which one,girls?I was surprised to see her wearing two different belts during the same event/meeting.A black one that glitters a little bit(1st picture) and a white one (2nd picture)!I wonder when she found the time for this little change.Anyway,I prefer the black belt with these colours.

She wore the white belt in another event, next year in London

Alright,it wasn't clear before.Thank you,Godiva!

@Salma: Dont like the belt, looks cheap. But thanks for the picture.
@queenoftheligt: Love that dress, but dont like the boots she wears with that dress.

It's the first time I see the black & white dress.Well,it's interesting,but most appropriate for a daytime event,just like this private visit.Rania truly knows what to wear in any occasion!

@Salma: Dont like the belt, looks cheap. But thanks for the picture.
You´re welcome:flowers:I agree with you but sure this bekt isn´t cheap:rolleyes:

Actually I happened to admire Rania's outfit more than the Guernica...:rolleyes:...Well,that's me.And don't tell me that these outfits with the belts don't suit her,please :cool:

:previous: i am not huge fan of the look too,not sur about the blouse but i hate the jacket and the bag don't work with the look.

I agree girls and too I don´t like her hairstyle.

yes asturiana,she had exactly the same hairstyle of last time in Morocco,i just came to see a little from Gala dinner i moroccan TV not alot but i am afraid she is wearing the same black dress of last time in Morocco too:ermm: not sur yet but i hope i am wrong.

I am disappointed at the poorly matched ensemble worn by Queen Rania. The grey colour clashed the brown one at all ... in my opinion. The hairstyle was not sleek and nice, thereby making Her Majesty look tired.

Rania looked like a mess IMO.
1. too much make up for a daytime event, lipgloss was too much and too dark IMO, heavy blush (which couldve gone with a nude lipgloss color)
2. The leather jacket looks a size too big which also is unflattering, too long and doesnt match the outfit
3. The earings are too gold which i would prefer silver
4. Bag is too dark, doesnt match any piece of the outfit. Also, I find it too big. Since there was not event from the airport, I dont see a use of such a big bag.
5. The hair looks messy and very similar to the style she wore on her last visit to Morocco, very dissapointing IMO.

I think the colours (blueish grey and taupe) go allright together, but the style of the jacket is all wrong with the blouse with a large bow. Too much, too loose, too long! Her posture could be straighter too. One cannot always be perfect, though.:blink:

Rania looked like a mess IMO.
1. too much make up for a daytime event, lipgloss was too much and too dark IMO, heavy blush (which couldve gone with a nude lipgloss color)
2. The leather jacket looks a size too big which also is unflattering, too long and doesnt match the outfit
3. The earings are too gold which i would prefer silver
4. Bag is too dark, doesnt match any piece of the outfit. Also, I find it too big. Since there was not event from the airport, I dont see a use of such a big bag.
5. The hair looks messy and very similar to the style she wore on her last visit to Morocco, very dissapointing IMO.

The jacket is too big, that's right.
The make up might look good in different light. I think she decided to wear a more colorful make-up, because of the nude clothing.
The bag is alright - she needs a contrast.By the way - she has even bigger bags.
The hair looks strange - thta's completely right.
The earrings are okay ....BUT I don't like those CHEAP looking thights.

Lalla Salma looked perfect. Another time she beated Rania in the best outfit competition.

For someone who loves to belt her outfits even when they don't need a belt, this is one outfit where she should have put a thin belt over the blouse and skirt but didn't. the shirt over the skirt looked untidy. Is the bag black in fact or is it her burgundy Marc Jacobs bag that she has had for a few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom