Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's just fine,but not perfect as most of the times.She looks like she belongs to the Western civilization,there's no need to compare her with the other ladies.Rania has always been far far away....Well,Sgl,I guess all the belted styles look good on her because her waist must be around 60 cm,like most of the models...lol

We will have to agree to disagree. A more professional look would have added impetus to her role here and image does count for alot these days. Like I said dinner or lunch date, the dress is OK, but for a serious role discussing serious issues :rolleyes:

When you look at how the other ladies are dressed they are either very traditionally covered or wearing smart suits. Rania looks like she is off to either have lunch at a fancy restaurant or out for smart casual dinner. She seems to have lost the plot when it comes to appropriate dressing these days. Grey isn't a good colour for someone with warm olive skin and golden highlighted hair. It is too 'cool' in tone
I agree with you yamamah,her dress is beautiful,but isn't appropriate for the meeting,lookig up to all the ladies next her in the group pic,they look professional,appropriate and ready for work include those who wore traditional dress,while Rania look like she was attending another event in the next building and only come for the photos:rolleyes:

I must agree. I dont like the dress and I absolutly dont like the white belt :ermm:.

I gree with u all about the dress and the white belt .... i loved Gucci cardigans jacket

That black dress is the epitome of elegance!!I would love to see her wearing that kind of dresses more often.She doesn't need to follow all these stupid trends.

Gorgeous oufit, that only the teeny tiny can wear!!

i will paint rania on silk soon and every royal just take turn in the row.

what is wrong with her teeth? they are so yellowish??? Her teeth were always white. Have somebody noticed that, too?

But she is always like before very pretty and beautiful.

thanks Salma:flowers:
very beautiful dress,i think she wore it before.did she cut her hair??looks good and well done.

thanks Salma:flowers:
very beautiful dress,i think she wore it before.did she cut her hair??looks good and well done.

You´re welcome:flowers:. Yes she wore it too 13 October during visit of President of Hungary.

Nice dress but the top doesn't look good on her. She looks like she lost her neck.

that's her Dior dress. Anyone notice Carla Sarkozy wore the coat version recently when Prince Charles and Camilla were in France?

She has cut her hair indeed.And they have a warm chocolate color now.Good choice!!

I love the dresses that she has been wearing lately. The shape of the black and white dress is so pretty. She also looks so elegant in the cream-colored sweater and skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom