Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAEME BLACK

Actually skirt is on Graeme Black's site, under the autumn / winter 2008 - 2009 collection.

;)Can anybody post the pic of Rania when she was graduated...Thanks a lot people!!!:flowers:

rania has a beautiful style, matches well colors and accessories.

The dress has a lovely color, but I'm not too keen on that grey jacket. Looks like a mans jacket. But Rania is always beautiful! :)

Another Dior dress, although her choice of accessories is ill-matched in my opinion.

That grey dress is beautiful. I love the waist and the gathering. It looks perfect on her.

very elegant dress,i am just wondering about the weather in Jordan to waer that dress it's not time to wear something warm;)

It's sunny during the day. but I found the dress short when she sat down.

thanx much for the pics..with the autrian president.. rania looked awesome..thanx for sharing

hate,hate the dress,and not suitable at all for the event,to looking the others first ladies outfits she looks like she is going to a cocktail party not conference.:rolleyes:

I like the dress, far better from the others's clothes. Rania looks most younger than all the others.

Very pretty dress. Rania looks good in grey, and the belted styles look very good on her.

first lady of syria looks great also

I like the dress, far better from the others's clothes. Rania looks most younger than all the others.

Most of the other ladies are older than Rania and the ones around her age, I suspect don't have the same 'beauty regime' shall we call it ;) They might have the money but perhaps not the same inclinations.

When you look at how the other ladies are dressed they are either very traditionally covered or wearing smart suits. Rania looks like she is off to either have lunch at a fancy restaurant or out for smart casual dinner. She seems to have lost the plot when it comes to appropriate dressing these days. Grey isn't a good colour for someone with warm olive skin and golden highlighted hair. It is too 'cool' in tone

She's just fine,but not perfect as most of the times.She looks like she belongs to the Western civilization,there's no need to compare her with the other ladies.Rania has always been far far away....Well,Sgl,I guess all the belted styles look good on her because her waist must be around 60 cm,like most of the models...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom