Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily News

Rania wearing the same grey Burberry cardigan she wore when she gave blood for Gaza. Although I am not sure it goes so well with these trousers

don't like the color match, and the belt she wore gave blood is nicer.

I like too the jacket and the belt, but no the trousers colour.

It's a nice jacket for a daytime event but I would prefer it with black trousers.Her hair looks perfect!

Daily News

Rania wearing the same grey Burberry cardigan she wore when she gave blood for Gaza. Although I am not sure it goes so well with these trousers

The cardigan is quite nice, I liked all the detailing on it which blended in well. The pants dont match the cardigan well. It looks like with this look that Rania was on her way to pick up the kids form school and decided to drop by. Thats how casual I find the pants.

The belt looks really nice but it blends in just too much that you loose all its beautiful detailing on it.

Hair looks really nice. Is it me or does it look shorter? Make up is really nice as well, she looks quite fresh.

Hmmm,about the last picture:something is not right with that jacket.I think it's too big for her.I didn't like the scarf either...

Is a coat Iakynthi.

Thanks for the info,Salma!It's just too plain.I can't find anything special on that coat.

i like the blouse,not sur for the rest i didn't like the jacket at all,her hair is nice i like when she put the hair like that.
thanks Salma:flowers:

Lilo :flowers:
I don´t like the blouise and skirt.

Finally print is added to the Queens collection. The top is very pretty and colorful in a soft way. The top could be dressed for an official event or dressed down with a pair of jeans and a cardigan.

I dont know about the whole look the Queen was going for beacuse the top matches the jacket and the skirt but matching the jacket and skirt which are two different shades made me think did they pick the two in the dark?? ;)

Hair looks neat but im not too fond of when the Queen has her fringe pulled tightly back.

I can't decide about the outfit, but I think she wanted to change the style a little.

Although I really liked the top,I hope I will never see Rania dressed like that again!

I dont like the outfit.The blouse is nice, I like the colours. But blouse and jacket dont match with the skirt.

I don't like Rania's outfit this time. But I agree, outfit color is nice. This hairdo she had here is also not my favorite, it does not complement her pretty face.

I love the printed shirt & jacket together, just not with the shirt. I would have loved to have seen the top of the outfit with a pair of really great jeans. I love the skirt separately from this top. Her hair is okay, not my favorite but not bad.

I loved the Burberry white coat from the beginning,but not this grey/light blue one.It doesn't have a flattering shape or cut.Queenofthelight,what was that red dress in the first photo?Did Rania wear such a dress?

:previous: I don't care for this dress. She looks like she is wearing a flight attendant's uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom