Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 2: August 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacket is kind off pretty & elegent, it also fits really well. The combinaion of the jacket and skirt doesnt really work at all for me & the color combination is strange.

is the skirt midnight blue or black? it certainly looks dark blue in the photos which means the outfit is rather ill-matched. However, the picture of her arriving in Austria (under their current events) seems to suggest it is black.

her look in Austria today is much better than yesterday altough i don't like the blouze the pieces of the outfit are more matching.

April 10, 2008 Queen Rania in a recycled grey jacket & a white/grey skirt matched with a brown belt which looks wrong. The outfit is elegent but the purse, shoes & belt dont match.

Picture (ANP)

She like use brown and grey colours. The shoes too are recycled.

Thank´s Dazzling:flowers:

I have to admire Rania, she has as excellent head for fashion. She is chic and modern, and yet appropriate for all her events (but not stuffy and untouchable). Absolutely fantastic. And the purple-ish colored shoes are super cool.

yes i agress blue and brown combination don't looks good.i don't like her outfit and the belt:is just killing me.....
she recently Suffers from serious problem of co ordination her clothes and colours:rolleyes:
she Disappoint me during this trip with her clothes choices.

I believe you are correct. This jacket was a part of the outfit she wore on March 19. She simply buttoned it this time. I absolutely love this jacket, but I am not sure about the belt. Well, we can not see her shoes... I hope this time they are better than the previous ones ...

Indeed. Its very pretty, very soft print, great for the season. Maybe would be nicer if she had matched it with a white skirt or white pants.

Yes I think it is. its beautful, very elegent & fun.

wow nice..she looks good in traditional cloth too..thanx for the new pictures
greetings
nylonluva

Rania could wear a potato sack with an orange YSL belt, and Louboutin black leather flats and still look amazing. Her overall style is incredibly effortless and to me she is simply ravishing.

:)

Rania could wear a potato sack with an orange YSL belt, and Louboutin black leather flats and still look amazing. Her overall style is incredibly effortless and to me she is simply ravishing.

I agree. She has a rare quality of portraying an effortless look that is understated yet screams elegance. The fashion model Carmen and Babe Paley were also in this category.

I agree, I thought of the same thing when I saw the photos of today, who else could wear this simple black blouse, totally indifferent blouse, with so charming way ? I don't know how she manages such a thing but I believe she is truly beautiful or she is focusing on her natural beauty and freshness of face and body so that every clothe even potato sack is beautiful on her.

I noticed the buttons as well but when I tried to enlarge the photo it was quite blurry. She doesn't wear Chanel at all so it would be nice if she had started picking up a few of their pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom