Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 2: August 2007 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this outfit. The bottom half does look a bit strange. The photo looks like it was taken from an odd angle. I wonder if this is the reason that the bottom half doesn't look right?

Looking at the latest outfit worn by Queen Rania, I have to say that words just fail me to express my shock. There is something wrong with the whole ensemble, but I can not tell what exactly is wrong it. The top is slouchy and shapeless, whereas the skirt and shoes are somewhat all right. Given the fact that Queen Rania is fashion savvy, I am totally taken aback by her choice.
Queen Rania looked good in grey dress by Dior http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=828717&postcount=71

Looking at the latest outfit worn by Queen Rania, I have to say that words just fail me to express my shock. There is something wrong with the whole ensemble, but I can not tell what exactly is wrong it. The top is slouchy and shapeless, whereas the skirt and shoes are somewhat all right. Given the fact that Queen Rania is fashion savvy, I am totally taken aback by her choice.

You may not be aware then that this style is quite fashionable at present so actually she's pretty on the ball.

Al_bina said:
Isn't this one of the grey outfits Carla Sarkozy wore during the trip to London?

Carla had the suit version and the coat version, as I recall, rather than the dress. but they all look the same anyway.

Hey can any1 post the pict of Rania`s Dress which she wore on Prince Felipe and Letizia`s Wedding

25th September 2008

So far this is the only outfit in NY I haven't liked. The top half is great and very chic but the bottom half is awful. It looks like 2 separate outfits.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/83010838.jpg
i really like the top but the rest of outift look awful,a trousers would look better i think.

Originally Posted by Al_bina
Queen Rania looked good in grey dress by Dior http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&postcount=71
i like this one on Queen,she looks regal with her hair up:flowers:

25th September 2008

So far this is the only outfit in NY I haven't liked. The top half is great and very chic but the bottom half is awful. It looks like 2 separate outfits.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/83010838.jpg

The top is cute, like the puff on the shoulders. What I dont like about the look is that the top is too long to be worn with a pencil skirt and over it a wide belt.

One of Rania's best outfits on this trip but I dont like the belt at all. A pretty skinny belt wouldve looked lovely or even no belt wouldve been beautiful.

Very pretty dress! I like the neckline.

on QR looks much better than on the model , I think.

The difference seems to be how each lady wears the fold at the neckline. On the model, the fold is tucked in, creating a straight line look across the shoulders. On Rania, the fold is left loose on across the neckline, creating a diagnal line.

Does anyone know who's the designer of the white lace top she wore to the Synergos Awards in New York?

it looks very much like a dress I saw by Giambattista Valli recently in the shops. I think she might have got a top version and worn it with a black evening skirt

it looks very much like a dress I saw by Giambattista Valli recently in the shops. I think she might have got a top version and worn it with a black evening skirt

Chelsea, you're right.. I did a little research and look what I found! :ROFLMAO:

that is the exact dress I meant. Although now I see it again, the lace seems quite different to the blouse Rania wore

that is the exact dress I meant. Although now I see it again, the lace seems quite different to the blouse Rania wore

I agree, the lace seems to be the same but QRania's top seems to be more tranparent as she wears it above of something else. Anyway, girls, Chelsea and Supergirl, thanks a lot for the informations, quick and accurate!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it is great. So classic and understated but a fit for her - I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom