Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 15: December 2016 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

there is alof od details on the first dress i also find the zipping very odd

second outfit is perfect i like that shade of pink on her.

I am not a fan of the zippers on the front, the two zippers are distracting. But I love the over all style and other details. I love her shoes and purse, hair :flowers:

The second look is beautiful. I love the detail of the skirt. The color is amazing :)

I am not a huge fan of the skirt but the color is stunning. And the top, and her hair, are lovely :flowers:

that's one dowdy outfit,the blouse is nice but the skirt is really hideous and ruis the look.

The skirt is nice the blouse is wrong with it . She should have pulled a color from the skirt to wear with it.

Hits or misses, she definitely takes chances. And has some incredible looks this year :flowers:

Some lovely outfits and some miss looks but I thought this year, Queen Rania experimented a lot and it was nice to see the above average looks.

January 16 - at the Teachers Academy

Instagram

Dress is from Fendi's F/W 2016 collection, bag is recycled. The dress actually looked better on QR than on the runway.

I like the skirt and the colour of the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom