Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 15: December 2016 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the assymetrical hem, makes the gingham dress a bit more modern and stylish for me. :flowers:

Is the belt black or dark brown? I thought it was brown, but then I thought the accessories are as well. But think they all work well, whatever color.

The upper part is lovely the botom is mess, i don't like the ribbon in the middle Nice hair and make up though

After a long time an outfit that I really like. Very elegant. And I agree, nice hairstyle and make-up.

But I cannot get used to her "new" face. Her lips seems to explode :lol:.

I think it would've looked better without the ribbon and if the waist started higher. The wide leg pants always look better when you elongate it.

I very much like the shirtdress fresh and feminine
Not too crazy about the blue skirt or it fabric but overall it's fine outfit.

Not crazy about the outfit from Capital Hill. The skirt is nice, but I'm not liking it paired with the white shirt.

All her last outfits are elegant but her face is scary she should stop whatever she doing

:previous:
people can get older without looking plastic and have the joker face i frankly don't know why they are doing this to their face don't they have a mirror :D

the outfit would work with the shinny kimono it may be a lovely courtesey to the chinese culture but i don't like it

Red and white are good combo, red and black are great combo, white and black are forver classy combo all together arn't good match Imo the outfit is too busy, the white jacket is Nice design and would look better with simple white pencil skirt or pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom