Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 14: January 2016 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very nice look. Her belt look interesting and adds some color to her look.

September 1 - Amman Design Week's Craft District

Instagram

AllSaints "Riva" polka silk dress

I think she was wearing the same Dior "So Real" sunglasses but in different colour.

Surprised to see her finally wearing something from an affordable brand, apart from her usual pricey choices. The dress is nice but I am not sure about the boots, doesn't match with the dress at all.

Last edited:
I thought her last look was lovely! The boots looked great as well.

September 1 - Amman Design Week's Craft District

Instagram

AllSaints "Riva" polka silk dress

I think she was wearing the same Dior "So Real" sunglasses but in different colour.

Surprised to see her finally wearing something from an affordable brand, apart from her usual pricey choices. The dress is nice but I am not sure about the boots, doesn't match with the dress at all.
that's lovely look,the dress is nice and the boots are looking great with the outfit

She looks sensational. The dress is great for a fashion event. I even find myself liking her boots

I think there was a bit too much going on on the jacket. The button details on the side, the embellishments down the collar, it didn't work for me. Her overall styling was nice.

Second outfit of the day

A white top with ruffles and a black skirt with a white trim on the hem. Not a bad look at all but the top was a bit unflattering to her upper body. I guess it was one of those tops that make you look bigger than you are.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I think there was a bit too much going on on the jacket. The button details on the side, the embellishments down the collar, it didn't work for me. Her overall styling was nice.

Second outfit of the day

A white top with ruffles and a black skirt with a white trim on the hem. Not a bad look at all but the top was a bit unflattering to her upper body. I guess it was one of those tops that make you look bigger than you are.

Full view
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I like that outfit.

Jacket and trousers from Prabal Gurung's Fall 2016 collection.

Great look. Her sleek ponytail is good. Professional but the jacket is too much with these embellishment and buttons going on. Interestingly, the same jacket being sold online has no embellishments on it & it looks better that way.

Second outfit of the day

Shoe detail

Givenchy Mousseline Ruffle Blouse

Givenchy "Horizon" Bag (she used the same bag for her first event on the same day)

Indeed the white top is unflattering. Too much ruffle IMO and it sort of ruined the look.

September 20 - interview with Christiane Amanpour

Twitter

Her blouse is similar to this Lanvin blouse, but after looking in details, I don't think they are exactly the same. She looked great here. Professional, sleek and chic.

Last edited:
I think she wore much better dresses in Amman last month . The hairdos also were normal . For me the first day suit was the best .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom