Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2015 - January 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love always the style of Queen Rania. She has the own personal style. But this outfit do not like at all. Indeed I would prefer a dress or a skirt.

Last edited:
I like the lace blouse, but the bell trousers...Is it trendy? Why to wear bell trousers?

Not at all keen on this outfit - it's a bit Liberace for me. And, personally, I think she needs to stop having so much work on her face - she's beginning to look a bit waxworky.

i am afraid this is one silly outfit on Rania especially the pants.
i like the hair and make up though.

My only problem is that she does not look like a Queen but like a lady desperately clinging to fading youth. Those thick layers of make-up: yuk!

That i mean when i say Queen Rania haw her own personal style. This outfit just ADORE.

Oh my I do not know how to describe it to her head :lol:

Last edited:
My favorite outfit of the three is definetely this with red blouse and black pants, also perfect make up and hair, she looks like a godess next to Salma Hayek, she is much taller and beautiful. White outfit don't suit with her natural colors

This looks like an Alexander McQueen coat/dress. The outfit is lovely.
The hairdo went wrong IMO.Also, her hair looks a bit shorter.

Right, Alexander McQueen coat - dress : http://www.lyst.com/clothing/alexander-mcqueen-a-line-crepe-coat-white/

Last edited by a moderator:
The white dress is beautiful but the hair is awful.

I dislike the sleeves of the black dress, but I love the rest of the design.

September 28 New black dress and shoes

Close up

ImageBam

I don´t like these new shoes are awful.

The orange lipstick is so unflattering.
I love her new dress, any idea who the designer is? The pumps are lovely as well. No crazy about the clutch, I think a solid black clutch wouldve been better since there is already a bit much going on with the dress, shoes.

Close up

ImageBam

The dress must be again Alexander McQueen, the neckline is the same with white coat-dress. Shoes are odd and the bag is ...orange. Trendy outfit but not gorgeous. As for the orange lipstick, it suits her unexpectedely!

The dress must be again Alexander McQueen, the neckline is the same with white coat-dress. Shoes are odd and the bag is ...orange. Trendy outfit but not gorgeous. As for the orange lipstick, it suits her unexpectedely!

Odd pumps must be also Alexander McQueen

I feel the same about the orange lipstick. Not sure if it completely suits her. People with warmer toned skin need to stick to cooler toned blushes and lipsticks for a complementary effect. It can be tricky picking the right shade of orange to wear. It is interesting to see QR do something different with her hair though.
I love the black dress.

Queen Rania's black look is so so. I like the style of the dress. However, pleats and layering do not flatter the ensemble.
Joining the above opinions, the makeup makes her look tired.

Last edited:

Close up

ImageBam

Suede Pumps â—Š Balenciaga â–º mytheresa
http://images.mytheresa.com/media/c...a6effd0712d97a14a/P/0/P00123296--STANDARD.jpg

balenciaga shoes???
Not liking this look, the black dress is beautiful, but it makes her look harsh and ages her. Don't know if the it's the makeup or hairstyle, but I don't think that either is helping. I actually love the shoes and handbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom