Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´d like see a full pic. I don´t like the colour but she looks nice.

Last edited:

Posts discussing a certain restaurant have been deleted as off-topic. Thanks for your understanding!

Paris. January 11, 2015

Long black coat with a black belt, black trousers, blue shirt and a Lanvin bag.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

And pumps by Charlotte Olympia. I think her blouse is from Nina Ricci and her pants might be from Narciso Rodriguez. Queen Rania Fashion : King Abdullah and Queen Rania in Paris, France

Pants by Fendi , shoes from Gianvito Rossi and bag from Bottega Veneta :

Queen Rania Fashion : Queen Rania meets with young participants of the Challenge Cup Amman

I finally found the top she wore ! It's from Nina Ricci ! Queen Rania Fashion : Queen Rania meets with young participants of the Challenge Cup Amman

Last edited:
very lovely,she looks great ilike the hair and that purple top in nice although i don't understand the leather part,part of the top or a small skirt?

And pumps by Charlotte Olympia. I think her blouse is from Nina Ricci and her pants might be from Narciso Rodriguez. Queen Rania Fashion : King Abdullah and Queen Rania in Paris, France

I finally found the top she wore ! It's from Nina Ricci ! Queen Rania Fashion : Queen Rania meets with young participants of the Challenge Cup Amman

http://tinypic.com/r/sm35gk/8

Paris. January 11, 2015

Long black coat with a black belt, black trousers, blue shirt and a Lanvin bag.

The heels

Michael Kors sleeveless charmeuse turtleneck in sapphire blue
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she wore it on May 8, 2013.

January 18, 2015 - Queen Rania in a black skirt matched with a lovely purple top with a red trim.

Full view

i don't understand the skirt but the top is very pretty,the overall looks is nice.

Too much different fabrics and colours... but she still mangage to look georgous!

pretty dress i think that that belt is a bit masculine but anywya the whole look is elegant

2014 Portrait

She wear the same drees that she wore during her visit to the Vatican on August 29, 2013.

I think it's a shorter and lined version of this Elie Saab fall 2011 dress: http://media.style.com/image/ts/sli...RTW/ESAAB/RUNWAY/683/1024/00080fullscreen.jpg

Also, I found this Elie Saab dress in the same collection and it really reminds me of a photo of Rania I saw recently of an old event where she wore a dress with a jacket I think and the bottom of her dress really reminds me of this dress:
http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashion-shows/fall-2011-ready-to-wear/elie-saab/collection/39

Do you know which event I'm talking about ? I can't remember where I saw the picture... ( I could be wrong about the wearer tho but I'm pretty sure it was Rania)

Last edited:
It is a bit a missed opportunity that the Queen so seldom uses traditional elements in her outfits. The Japanese, Thai or Moroccoan royals are an example. Or look at Sheikha Mozah, hyper-modern but still with an eye for tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom