Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 11: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, NGalitzine. I think Rania is a beautiful woman and some of her clothes are nice (she looks good in everything she wears). But how can she talk about spending money for education instead of "ice creams" or "holiday gifts" by ordinary people when at the same time she's wearing such expensive clothes? She could sell her bags first. And I don't want to say that she shouldn't have any designer handbag. But changing clothes every few days is exaggeration for me. She is richer than me and you and should set a good example.

Well,that´s the problem with most people who tell others what to do,they usually do not practice what they preach!
Q.Rania and many other Jordanian royals are well-known for their expensive taste...
If we look at the positive side:Some of the aid money is coming back by investments in our local fashion houses :p

:previous:
Queen Rania's dress is all right.
Like in "One thousand and one nights", Malala is Queen for an hour. Hopefully she has got something to fall back after the mundane life returns.

I don't care for this odd-looking dress. Besides, Malala was the Queen of that night! ;)

Sure, Malala was the "queen" of the night but this is a different subject, not for this fashion thread

Like in "One thousand and one nights", Malala is Queen for an hour. Hopefully she has got something to fall back after the mundane life returns.

You probably do not understand the importance and meaning of Malala and how she has given women new hope....
She is not only "Queen for an hour" and she does not need haute couture or jewels to get people´s attention!
To come back to the topic of this thread: Queen Rania looks great, but the dress was very odd, it is one of the strangest looks I have seen on her, maybe it was gift from a stylist who is jealous or does not like her ;-)

Last edited:
Veering off the topic ...

Just lofty words about hope ... Girls will be beaten and will not be allowed to go to school. Other activists will be killed. The western media will move on to other topics du jour. The situation in some regions in Pakistan, the ally of the enlightened western regimes, and Afghanistan never changes. So Ms. Yousafzai was just fortunate that her story was picked by the western media and she got medical treatment. Let her enjoy her star moment.

Last edited:
The blouse is nice but I´d like see the full outfit.

This dress has not nothing special. She has similar dresses and also in blue.

November 27: New blue blouse and skirt with white belt, brown bag and blue shoes.
ImageBam
I don´t like nothing and I can´t understand her obsession with belts.

Last edited:
the color is nice and i like the top with details on the bottom however i agree about the belt.

I too agree with Salma about the belt. The ensemble is all right.

The outfit is lovely and I really think it does need a belt but not such a belt. A skinny belt would've worked just fine and not in white. What I don't get is the bag colour, it matched nothing nor adds colour.

November 27: New blue blouse and skirt with white belt, brown bag and blue shoes.
ImageBam
I don´t like nothing and I can´t understand her obsession with belts.

Her shoes are by Tod's. She is a big Tod's fan...This model is a classic. I think they are navy blue.

I think there is something wrong with this belt. It is too chunky. Maybe a thinner belt would have been nicer. Overall, I am not a big fan of this outfit.

Last edited:
Queen Rania looked drawn. The ensemble is appropriate. The jacket is not fitted properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom