Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 10 of
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Love the Pink Wedding gown and veil, and the bride's make up is amazing, so beautiful!

She wore this before, right? it's okay, she could have worn new dress :D

I wonder why she had the dress shortened, I liked it better in the original floor-length.

i remember the dress it look a bit shorter now wich is not a good idea i liked more the old version but the color still nice.

I wonder why she had the dress shortened, I liked it better in the original floor-length.

i remember the dress it look a bit shorter now wich is not a good idea i liked more the old version but the color still nice.

Maybe she pulled the dress up a bit by using the belt. It doesn't make sense to shorten such a lovely dress like that but who knows.

The green dress is almost a tea-length now. Would have loved to see her pair the outfit with some emeralds. Great color for her!

the dress was so beautiful it was a very bad idea to make it short.
the color suit her.

I prefer the dress longer too. What is up with her hair? It's not looking it's best.

Thanks Lilo. The blouse is old, she wore it in Korea. I don´t like her skirt.

Jan. 17, 2012- 2nd outfit
http://twitpic.com/88jqgk

Jan 17, 2012 - Queen in a dress by AZZEDINE ALAÏA matched with a cardigan.

Close up ** Half view

The dress looks quite nice and I do like how it is fitted. The look is ruined by a cardigan which I don't like with such dresses but the fact Rania wore the cardigan was maybe to tone it down. I wish her hair was in a ponytail, I think she would've looked great as overall.

I did not like this outfit but I like the other one that was posted by Lilo :D she looks fresh after all.

Close up ** Half view

The dress looks quite nice and I do like how it is fitted. The look is ruined by a cardigan which I don't like with such dresses but the fact Rania wore the cardigan was maybe to tone it down. I wish her hair was in a ponytail, I think she would've looked great as overall.

Thanks for the photos!
Alaia's dresses are mostly sleeveless or short-sleeved. Queen Rania decided to cover her arms because it is winter. Overall the dress is lovely. I find her hair colour unattractive. It is straw-like.

Last edited:

Close up ** Half view

i like the dress and i don't mind the cardigan with it.but i agree with you a ponytail could be a much nicer choice.

The dress is beautiful.

I think Queen Rania's dress would have been better without the cartigan.

Thanks Lilo. The blouse is old, she wore it in Korea. I don´t like her skirt.

I have to say that i love this blouse. Didn't realize it was a repeat, do you have a picture of her wearing it in Korea?

January 25, 2012 - Queen Rania in a lovely knitwear top matched with pants. I really think the hair looks nice with the soft curls. The green top is also very pretty, the shade is lovely on Rania.

Picture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom