Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the lilac color of the jacket-very flattering to her complexion and hair color. She looks very casual and nice-also very animated as usual when discussing something she really cares about and that makes her even more attractive!:flowers:

Queen rania looks nice for the event so casual but yet stylish in a way plus I just wonder if the other women in the room thought it bad for the queen not wear a headscarf? Respectively

Queen rania looks nice for the event so casual but yet stylish in a way plus I just wonder if the other women in the room thought it bad for the queen not wear a headscarf? Respectively

No re headscarf. You wear it for choice, you don't need to wear it to respect others who are wearing it :)

Lovely lilac jacket, Id like to see the top better, looks like it has a nice detailing down the front.

the bag don't match with the outfit at all,the dress is quit chic and QRania looks great in it she should choose another bag.

The bag looks great! Not everything has to match, IMO.

Amman 15 Sep 2012
ImageBam -- ImageBam

I think she looks really nice. Thats a nice skirt suit and a very nice cut to both the skirt and jacket. The pink top is quite vibrant but she does pull it off. I don't like the hair, the curl sits alone and the parting in the middle doesn't work.

I don't like the outfit, but the shoes are great.

I don't mind the top and the skirt matched with the belt but the shoes seem to be reddish which I don't like with the outfit.

i've always thought the is bigger size for QRania but have to say that is quite loveley outfit for CG meeting,the shoes should be another color but still pretty pair

I loved the outfits but there is something I did not like in her face
ImageBam

Yes I Lilo she wore it on Sept 4.

ok thanks Salma i was sure i saw it before,good she wore it again she looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom