Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.

;) True to that!, Also the skirt is much darker than her top and the skirt length itself helped with that!
The bag is awesome, just not with this outfit!

For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.

Totally agree with you dazz:)

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.

Last edited:
That top is absolutely dreadful. I can't even decide what I dislike most - the material or the shoulder detail.

For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.
I agree as well. While the red skirt is just eye-catching, the weird "element" on her shoulder looks awful.

What is it???

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
:eek: Oh now that I've seen the close up of the top I'm speechless,
looks like it's made of gauze or something!
a piece of gauze that 2 cats had a fight on it!
It is very random! and not a good random!
Such a polished skirt must have a polished top!

Last edited:
I like that she's dressed in Britain's colors which is appropriate considering the occasion. Not a fan of the top but I love everything else.

Totally agree with you dazz:)

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.

Thanks for the info., hadn't heard of this designer before.
He has added a whole album of Rania from yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.442697569093297.115035.126273730735684&type=3

His creations are certainly unique, this one reminds me of a jellyfish!
I personally am not against the shoulder embellishment but perhaps for some people it competes for attention with the red skirt. Maybe the outfit should've been all white so that the shoulder could remain the focal point. I, however, love the combination of red and white. QR doesn't go the matchy-matchy route too often and maybe that's the problem. The accessories at least needed to match some element of the outfit.

Queen rania looks nice, the outfit was getting somewhere but that huge flower on her shoulder us like the main piece of the outfit.

Queen Rania will be in Paris on Tuesday or perhaps some years she has a private reception at Independence Day (as the year she wore the Zac Efron dress)

i never heard about that designer and i wonder how popular/good is he.
i am looking forward to see Queen in one of his colthes.

nice color and chic dress ; did she keep the hairdo since the Jubilee anniversary ? or we will have Duchess of Cambridge effect ?

Oooh good , I Not Noticed That , I Found Red Dress Looks Better Oh Her , thank you For The Pic Salma :)

She wore the same dress in white colour and same belt during the Opening of Parliament (October 2011):
http://i.imgur.com/llIaD.jpg
Thanks for the reminder, I knew that dress looked familiar!

I think her new color is red. I like the curls, suits her well.
I was going to say the same thing. She has worn more red in these past few weeks than she has in a year. Red's a great colour on her.

the hair is a mess but she definitely looks fabulous in red and in this classy dress.

Queen Rania looked beautiful in the red dress I thought. I really like how she paired it with the belt, and I personally love it when she has her hair styled in curls.

Queen Rania appears to be wearing a lovely red and white ensemble for today's Lunch with the Monarchs.
- Upper part

I love it! I like the top very much except from the brooch, the silk red skirt is beautiful but I should prefer it to be more long and matched with other shoes. After much time I see at last a glamorous look on Rania.

Queen Rania does look much better in traditional attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom