Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange trim of the trench coat is lovely very sprig.

Dont like her outfit, too. Maybe the shoes are nice, but the picture is not very clear.

Well it´s true that the 1st outfit is a bit informal but I think is OK for plant a tree.

I do not like the second top.

Last edited:
She Looks Nice , But The Outfit Very Very Casual and There is No Combination , thanx For Posting dazzling

Not a fan at all of these two outfits.. Sometimes Rania does not what to wear o_O

I don't like this odd blue blouse at all, but the cardigan is very pretty. Her shoes seem nice, too.

I quite like that trench coat, very elegant. It looks like a very fine lace, interesting that it is semi-sheer.

I quite like that trench coat, very elegant. It looks like a very fine lace, interesting that it is semi-sheer.
I agree with you Dazz, I like her coat . And this outfit is very nice and better than what she wear when Spain crown princely couple come.
Thank`s Salma:flowers:

I love Erdem's clothes and this coat is the perfect example of his work. Very stylish and modern!

;) I'm a huge fan of her blazer,
hopefully I get to know who is it by

Boring look. The blazer is different but I don't like it. Its too masculine IMo.

It's an extremely casual outfit with nothing remotely nice about it. I wonder why she thinks she can wear a belt over anything... :ermm:

:ermm: Oh right! you brought that belt to my attention, who belts a basic shirt ?! :ROFLMAO:

Rania, because she belts everything :lol:
i am sure she belting her nightgown too :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom