Queen Rania's Accessories Part 1: December 2003 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Rania in Lebanon, 2003

Versailles Gala, December 2002
A very small clutch

Attachments

• Leb1b.jpg
    Leb1b.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Leb2.jpg
    Leb2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Leb1a.jpg
    Leb1a.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 1a Dec 2.JPG
    1a Dec 2.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
Same bag
1-2. June 11, 2002 Brussels
3-4. Same day in Paris

Attachments

• June 11 Belgium.jpg
    June 11 Belgium.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 300
  • June 11a.JPG
    June 11a.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 219
  • June 11 Paris b.JPG
    June 11 Paris b.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 340
  • June 11 Parisa.JPG
    June 11 Parisa.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 224
Like always just perfect!!! Thanks so much!!

Yves Saint Laurent jacket.
price:$2,595.00

Attachments

• BG-0AXAYves Saint Laurent_mp.jpg
    BG-0AXAYves Saint Laurent_mp.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 234
  • 3858I55.jpg
    3858I55.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 283
tomorrow is Jordan's independence day, I'm looking foward to see what the queen is going to wear.:rolleyes:

This Givenchy long skirt is impressive... She looks fantastic! Worn in the royal wedding of Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia in Madrid. Queen Rania always looks fabulous, but this time she let me speechless.

Attachments

• DWF15-727650.jpg
    DWF15-727650.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 180
  • DWF15-728024.jpg
    DWF15-728024.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 172
Rania during the 2002 Arab Women's Summit in Jordan

Attachments

• 1Nov2.jpg
    1Nov2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 1Nov2b.JPG
    1Nov2b.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 240
  • 1Nov4.JPG
    1Nov4.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 1Nov3bb.JPG
    1Nov3bb.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 1Nov3ab.JPG
    1Nov3ab.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 1Nov3a.JPG
    1Nov3a.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 1Nov3b.JPG
    1Nov3b.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 195
1. Rania in Italy, October 2002
2. I think the purse in the second pic is the same as the one Rania is carrying the first two pics in post above.

Same bag

3. November 19, 2002
4. November 25, 2002
5. January 2002
6. July 2002, France
7. June 18, 2002 London
8. May 11, 2002 Lisbon
9-10. New York, November 2002

Attachments

• 2 Oct20 Rome.JPG
    2 Oct20 Rome.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 278
  • 2Oct20.JPG
    2Oct20.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Nov 19.JPG
    Nov 19.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 256
  • Nov 25.JPG
    Nov 25.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Nov 12 NY.jpg
    Nov 12 NY.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 139
  • Nov 13 NY.JPG
    Nov 13 NY.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
State visit to Germany, 2002

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,996
State visit to Germany, 2002-Part 2

Attachments

• 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 4b.JPG
    4b.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 4c.JPG
    4c.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 282
as for the dress-for-free thing, i read in a magazine that some tv programme need dress, then they go to valentino, and borrowed a dress. they returned it afterwards. wonder if royals do the same

oh dear... can't believe there are people who spend 2600 dollars in a jacket while there are so many people struggling to live with one dollar a day...

carlota said:
oh dear... can't believe there are people who spend 2600 dollars in a jacket while there are so many people struggling to live with one dollar a day...

Yes:rolleyes: ,those who are obsseded by them self, and doesn't feel secure if they are not in the center of the intentions of the world basing on superficial things:cool:

Monalisa said:
Yes:rolleyes: ,those who are obsseded by them self, and doesn't feel secure if they are not in the center of the intentions of the world basing on superficial things:cool:
While 2500$ is indeed a quite excessive amount, you also have to remember that a lot of people make a living from fashion. It's an industry who allow hundred of thousand people to earn their daily bread. And I think Rania, who is one of the most famous woman in the world (hence one of the most mediatic), who regularly appears in lists of best dressed woman and most beautiful woman (she has just been voted 3rd most beautiful woman in the world by British fashion magazine Harper's and Queen); well I doubt Rania pay full price for her clothes. She might have minimum 50% reduction and quite a lot of freebies.

Idriel said:
While 2500$ is indeed a quite excessive amount, you also have to remember that a lot of people make a living from fashion. It's an industry who allow hundred of thousand people to earn their daily bread. And I think Rania, who is one of the most famous woman in the world (hence one of the most mediatic), who regularly appears in lists of best dressed woman and most beautiful woman (she has just been voted 3rd most beautiful woman in the world by British fashion magazine Harper's and Queen); well I doubt Rania pay full price for her clothes. She might have minimum 50% reduction and quite a lot of freebies.

it's easy to excuse her:rolleyes: ,but there are priorities for her as a queen of a poor country, so she could think about her people first, and then to worry about the future of the industry of the fashion.

She could left this issues for others who are doing that good, like the billionnaire by marriage the lebanese "Mouna Ayoub" and others...

Rania is not more than a "trick" manufactured by those medias like which you quoted, in service of a ostentatious luxury, and this is the difference between her and classy women like Caroline of monaco and Mathilde of Belgium, who don't need flowers from medias and propaganda to be recognized:rolleyes: ;) !

Last edited:
Monalisa said:
it's easy to excuse her:rolleyes: ,but there are priorities for her as a queen of a poor country, so she could think about her people first, and then to worry about the future of the industry of the fashion.
Wow! That's what I call misinterpreting my post! I was not excusing Rania, I was responding to a message presenting people buying designer clothes as superficial and self-centered. My point was just to say that there is nothing evil in buying these kind of clothes. Now, then I mention her to say that as a public figure, Rania might not pay a lot for her clothes anyway.

Rania is not more than a "trick" manufactured by those medias like which you quoted, in service of a ostentatious luxury, and this is the difference between her and classy women like Caroline of monaco and Mathilde of Belgium, who don't need flowers from medias and propaganda to be recognized:rolleyes: ;) !
Hum... well that's an opinion. For my part, I consider Rania as classy and well, Caroline lead a far more expensive life style than Rania so I don't quite see the point.
Anyway, Rania has a lot of detractors because of her fashion style so unless she starts looking cheap, I guess I'll read a lot of post like this

Many people (including myself) find Rania pretty and who dresses nicely. We know that she did some plastic surgery to fix her nose and some suspect she did some botox injections [her face] and lips enhancement [upper lip especially]. No harm in all these procedures. :) . This does not mean that Rania looked that horrible before these procedures...

BUT people who has a good knowledge of Jordan's political and economic situation blame her insensitive behavior towards her own people when she over spends and acts as if she is coming from a rich country. Some members here do not tolerate criticism towards Rania and think that any negative opinion means jealousy....By the way, No one says she should look cheap....:cool: :confused: ..There is something called moderation...

NB: of course, there are also members who do not give much attention how she is paying her clothes. Their MAIN focus is on her look. They JUST want to enjoy seeing/posting her beautiful clothes, makeup, jewellery and accessories. they jump from time to time to say something about her as a way to balance their posts..;)

Last edited:
Idriel said:
I doubt Rania pay full price for her clothes. She might have minimum 50% reduction and quite a lot of freebies.
I think this is just a big lie made by those who buy such expensive clothes and their blind fans,99%of the designer's clients are celebrities,and if they just give discounts on everything celebrities buy they wont make any profit at all,plus in the list of their clients royalties stand in bottom,there're so many in the world who dont know about royalties.do you really think that Prada,chanel or other brands with so many hollywood stars with global popularity as their clients needs Rania to wear their products as advertisment?ask your pals,family,friends and...howmany of them know that Jordan has a monarchy?how many of them has ever heard Rania's name?

Last edited:
white clutch
CP Felipe and Letizia's wedding

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 469
monamona said:
Many people (including myself) find Rania pretty and who dresses nicely. We know that she did some plastic surgery to fix her nose and some suspect she did some botox injections [her face] and lips enhancement [upper lip especially]. No harm in all these procedures. :) . This does not mean that Rania looked that horrible before these procedures...

BUT people who has a good knowledge of Jordan's political and economic situation blame her insensitive behavior towards her own people when she over spends and acts as if she is coming from a rich country. Some members here do not tolerate criticism towards Rania and think that any negative opinion means jealousy....By the way, No one says she should look cheap....:cool: :confused: ..There is something called moderation...

NB: of course, there are also members who do not give much attention how she is paying her clothes. Their MAIN focus is on her look. They JUST want to enjoy seeing/posting her beautiful clothes, makeup, jewellery and accessories. they jump from time to time to say something about her as a way to balance their posts..;)

You and the other jealous women are focusing Rania's look and her clothes. You provoke her haters and want everyone start slander her. It seems that you enjoy critizing her and encourage everyone against Rania.

monamona said:
Monamona, I addition of being very judgmental, you post does not make sense. Have you checked the name of this tread? Of course we will post pretty pics of Rania here, this is a fashion tread, not a political thread!
They are many treads about Rania spending habits compared to the economical situation of her country (which I visit and find very interesting) but this is simply not the place here to talk about that.
cute_girl said:
I think this is just a big lie made by those who buy such expensive clothes and their blind fans,99%of the designer's clients are celebrities, and if they just give discounts on everything celebrities buy they wont make any profit at all, plus in the list of their clients royalties stand in bottom,there're so many in the world who don't know about royalties.do you really think that Prada,chanel or other brands with so many hollywood stars with global popularity as their clients needs Rania to wear their products as advertisment?
I'm sorry but this statement shows your poor knowledge of the fashion industry and also the socials, cultural and economical realities of the West.
ask your pals,family,friends and...howmany of them know that Jordan has a monarchy?how many of them has ever heard Rania's name?
I must say I'm very shocked by this statement! I'm from France, I live in the UK and I travel often in Germany to see family and in all those countries, anyone who read at least from time to time a newspaper knows there is a monarchy in Jordan. And it's not because of Rania. King Hussein was a charismatic leader. His illness and death were widely reported in the media (I remember that a special issue of Paris Match-a very important magazine in France-was made for him http://www.parismatch.com/images/couvertures/1999/M0005097.jpg
http://www.parismatch.com/images/couvertures/1999/M0005096.jpg)
And Queen Noor is worldwide famous too. Including in the USA for quite obvious reasons. And an awful lot of French would be certainly unable to tell the name of the president of Austria (which is not far away), but they certainly know who is Rania. She's famous over there. She often appear on cover of magazines, her face is know. Sure, the articles speak more about the way she dress or her beauty than Jordan, but the fact is she is well known (at least in Europe). One of the latest issue of Hello in the UK sported<Rania on its cover. Here it is http://www.hellomagazine.com/magazine/2005/05/10/0867cover/imgs/cover0867big.jpg

Back to Rania fashion, photo of Rania in the USA (real this time Humera;) )

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/epakorea/200506/02/v_00448250

Last edited:
A reminder of our Posting Rules & Guidelines, which can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920.

I think we are all more than capable of discussing Queen Rania's style and clothing with both appreciation and constructive criticism. If some members are envious of her wonderful wardobe, that's fine, and if other members are critical of the amount of money spent on this wardrobe, that is also fine. But we are all entitled to our opinons and no member should attack another member for their opinon, whatever it may be.

If members cannot behave in what is otherwise an interesting and fun thread, I will close this thread.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

thank you Humera 4 the wonderful pix.her purses and handbags are always among the most beautiful.

Is that addressed to me Alexandria? Is it referring to my last post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom