Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Noor is very elegant in this black gown.She is as beautiful and elegant as always:flowers:

What's a beautiful outfit! I wonder who is designer of it??? Does anybody knows?
Thanks a lot, Salma!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

You´re welcome. Sorry I don´t know who is the designer. I don´t like many this dress but her diamond earrings are beautiful.

Queen Noor's Dress

I believe the dress is by Badgley Mischka..she wore it to an event with a few other royals..(Farah Diba) about 12 yers ago in New York City to promote a charity thet she was connected with.

I believe that the event was at Sotheby's because Alfred and Judy Taubman gave the party and at that time they owned Sotheby's.

I believe the dress is by Badgley Mischka..she wore it to an event with a few other royals..(Farah Diba) about 12 yers ago in New York City to promote a charity thet she was connected with.

I believe that the event was at Sotheby's because Alfred and Judy Taubman gave the party and at that time they owned Sotheby's.

She wore this dress in 1997 during event with Queen Silvia and Grand Duchess. The event that you say was taken in 1998 in NY at the Metropolitan Club.

Queen Noor's Dress

Thanks for the info. However, I still think the dress is by Badgley Mischka.

I don´t like this Yves Saint- Laurent dress

But the dress in the second picture is different from the one worn by the Queen, they're similar but different...

Yes I know MAfan but both are by YSL. Queen Noor wore many clothes by YSL.

This dress is very similar to one of princess Grace also of Yves Saint-Laurent:flowers:

Do you have a pic Zubiaur?

she looks perfect; hair , body , outfit loved her earrings

The earrings are old she wore them since 1984. She had same earrings in pink and white, and too has a brooch. She wore them many times.

It looks a different colour in this picture or is it my eyes. ?
It looks orange in the last one and red in this one?
:)

In some pics seems orange and in others red.:lol::D

very elegant , love the shoes in 1st pic and the earring + braclet of 2nd outfit

Wow, I can tell nothing but wow...She was stunning, in particular in the first picture!

Queen Noor looks so attractive and fresh that she just rivets my attention. In both pictures her outfits match her perfectly and that's why I can say she knows what fashion, elegance and at the same time modesty means.
wonderful pictures - I really think of Noor as of a style icon! :flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom