Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mathilde looking great in black and gold at the 10th gala evening of West Flanders Support Committee for the King Baudouin Foundation this evening, September 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the details but not the gown as a whole.

I like this dress but i don't believe that suit the Queen.

I dislike the print. Not a flattering look on the lovely Queen.

Very fun if not the most flattering thing I've seen her pick. I love the bold cuff with this. All in all a nice end of summer look!

Queen Mathilde looking great in red at the performance 'Cold Blood' at the KVS theatre in Brussels today, September 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Stunning!!!!! Love the color and the dress!!!!

Queen Mathilde looked nice. She does a great job of pulling yellow and orange colours off.

The shade of orange is interesting and suits her nicely. Nothing special about the dress overall but she looks good.

The orange gown is stunning and elegant.

I don't like the colour of the gown it looks strange,but the queen has great hair and jewels!

I'm not fond of the gown or it's color, but the queen looks wonderfully regal with her hair and tiara.

Mathilde looks stunning and regal. Her hair and jewels are perfect. And while the dress itself is nothing amazing type wise, the classic style suits her perfectly. But what takes it over the top for me is the color, it's incredible (though the sash gets lost). Not a huge fan of orange always, but her and maxima can both pull off the color and look stunning. :flowers:

Queen Mathilde at a dinner hosted by the Japanese Prime Minister and his wife at the Akasaka Guest House, on the third day of the state visit to Japan, October 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Perfect!! In this trip so far Queen Mathilde is just impeccable!

I love the colors. The dress looks stunning.

Queen Mathilde at a dinner hosted by the Japanese Prime Minister and his wife at the Akasaka Guest House, on the third day of the state visit to Japan, October 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

I like the colors, but I don't like how big the coat is. If it could be a size smaller, I think it'd work perfectly.

Lovely colors, but somehow the proportions are off. It's too wide at the bottom...

Queen Mathilde in a new green blouse and skirt combination at a concert in Tokyo today, October 13.

The print, fabric and length of the skirt are a nice choice for an event in Japan I would say.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I love the color and the top, both great choices for Mathilde. :flowers:

I like the print, and I agree the skirt is a good length for Japan but the skirt seems odd. It looks stiff, like meant to be knee length and added extra length.

Over all still elegant look for the queen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom