Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: July 2013 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color, it really suits her.
Fortunately the fabric doesn´t seem so shiny anymore. When she wore this dress first time it bothered me most. And great hairdo too!

Perfect to hid her knee injuring.
Happy to see her walking and not in a wheelchair.

I think out of all the royal ladies present (excepting the guest of honor!) Mathilde was the most "royal" of the bunch. A great combination of cut and color on the dress, superb jewels, and subtle but flattering hairstyle and make-up. Perfection!:flowers:

I think she really looked elegant the colour was stunning on her nothing was overdone ..

I thought she was the best dressed of the younger royals until I saw the shiny material in some pics, then changed my mind.
The colour is great though and suits her very well.

I love the color, it really suits her.
Fortunately the fabric doesn´t seem so shiny anymore. When she wore this dress first time it bothered me most. And great hairdo too!
And that little circle/square clutch is just too cute for words. It's not at all to my taste - but I love it. I'd say that's a sign of design rising above the mundane!

Mathilde attended a performance of the monologue 'Missie' in Heist-Op-Den-Berg this evening, April 23, wearing black pants and a jacket in light apple green/yellow:

** Full view ** Upper part **

.Mathilde attended a performance of the monologue 'Missie' in Heist-Op-Den-Berg this evening, April 23, wearing black pants and a jacket in light apple green/yellow:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Scrumptious color! :flowers: Love the whole outfit. Very nice. She is lovely.

Love the color, but the style is not a flattering one for her.

The outfit is too business looking IMO and not an evening/late afternoon look. Maybe the jacket should've been matched with a nice skirt.

Always very elegant and so classy.

Always very elegant and so classy.

I agree, Mathilde often looks elegant and classy and is another one of those royals who could make a potato sack look good.

I like her latest outfit a lot, it's interesting to see that shade of green paired with the black trousers. Her hairstyle is great here too, and finishes off the sophistication of the look.

I love the mint coloured jacket on her the trousers are so beautifully cut and fitted ... take note Mary ...

I like the mint green jacket.
Lovely combo with the black trousers.

May 11, 2015 - Queen Mathilde in a printed outfit which looks like a jumpsuit with a tie.

Not fond of jumpsuits but she seems to pull it off very well and the fabric and print is great!

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

Last edited:
not the best look for Queen Mathilde

I agree with you, sm1939. This lacks the elegance that HM usually has.

Mathilde can do so much better. I'm not a fan of this look at all, but her hair is nice.

The green dress is absolutely exquisite. I love the color and the lace design. It's one of my favorite dresses from her.

Lovely color and the beautiful dress. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom